GRIPPER,CLAW MD,12/PK,AST Product Details
An effective way to teach how to hold a pencil correctly. Allows student to focus on good handwriting rather than the mechanics of holding the pencil. For all students including those with Autism, AHDH, developmental or learning disabilities and general fine motor delay. Recommended by occupational therapists, teachers and principals. Can also be used to hold forks, spoons and paint brushes. Latex free. Material(s): Thermoplastic Elastomers(TPE); Color(s): Blue; Red; Length: 1/2".
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Pencil grip to facilitate correct finger position.
- Fits left or right hand.
- Revolutionary grip ensuring true finger position.
- Recommended by occupational therapists, teachers and principals.
- Also works for holding forks, spoons and paint brushes.
- Latex free.
Manufactured by: PNLGRP
Warranty provided by: PNLGRP
Mfg Part No: TPG21212
UPC No: 634901212127
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.1200 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-TPG21212
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- PNLGRP logos are registered trademarks of PNLGRP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.