Auzentech HDA Digital X-plosion 7.1 DTS Sound CardItem#: A452-1000 | Model#: BGI-HDAXP-D
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Auzentech HDA Digital X-plosion 7.1 DTS Sound Card Product Details
AuzenTech HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect
AuzenTech HDA X-Plosion 7.1 DTS Connect is the most anticipated "World first", high quality, Dolby® Digital Live and DTS Connect logo certified soundcard for your PC. It sounds phenomenal and is feature rich.
Experience the extreme surround-sound experience and the high-resolution digital audio while playing games, listening to music, or watching movies.
DTS Digital Surround® is the sound format found in movie theaters. The HDA X-Plosion turns your PC into a DTS-Connect enabled PC capable of playing full surround sound from DTS-enabled movies, music videos, music discs, and games, as well as providing surround sound from normal stereo sources.
The real-time interactive capabilities of DTS and DDL deliver more realistic and more fantastic contents of PC games, music and movies. Unique and luxurious design with gold plated PCB, jacks and metal bracket. Swappable dual DIP type OPAMP upgrades ultimate digital surround sound.
What is Dolby® Digital Live?
Enjoy audio from your PC or game console through your home theater with Dolby® Digital Live. A real-time encoding technology, Dolby Digital Live converts any audio signal into a Dolby Digital bitstream for transport and playback through a home theater system. With it, your PC or game console can be hooked up to your Dolby Digital-equipped audio/video receiver or digital speaker system via a single digital connection, eliminating the confusion of multiple cables and ensuring the integrity of the audio signal
What is DTS® Connect?
DTS Connect is the latest thing from DTS that turns your PC into an action-packed entertainment experience that surrounds you in sound. Make your movies, music and games come alive in exciting, dynamic, multi-channel DTS Digital Surround®, the same sound format found in movie theaters. DTS Connect is a whole new way to enjoy your PC. DTS Connect makes it easy to turn your computer into the ultimate PC sound entertainment experience.
- C-Media CMI8770 PCI chipset (8CH audio single chip with DTS® Connect and Dolby® Digital Live Real-Time Content Encoder)
- 8CH codec embedded PCI audio single chip
- Full-duplex 8CH 24bit/96kHz DAC / 2CH 16bit/48kHz ADC
- Integrated S/PDIF input/output supports 44.1kHz/48kHz/96kHz sample rate and 16/24bits resolution
- The world's first DTS¨ Connect logo program certificated PCI audio board
- DTS® Interactive : A real-time 5.1 encoder that takes any 2 or more channel and encodes it into DTS® bit stream. DTS® Interactive provides a single cable connection via S/PDIF digital audio output to a DTS® enabled surround sound system by encoding all audio into a DTS® compatible bit stream at 1.5Mbps
- DTS® Neo:PC : An up mixing matrix technology that turns any 2 channel audio into 7.1 surround sound. DTS® Neo:PC, based upon DTS® Neo:6 matrix surround technology, transforms any stereo content such as MP3, WMA or CD audio, into a 7.1-channel surround sound experience
- Dolby® Digital Live(DDL) Real-Time Content Encoder converts PC audio into a 5.1 channel Dolby® Digital bit stream
- Swappable dual DIP type OPAMP controlled preamp circuit (4pcs output control OPAMP IC with DIY socket, 2pcs MIC input control OPAMP IC with DIY socket)
- Max 2.8Vrms full swing analog output gain by unique preamp circuit / incredible powerful analog output, improve dynamic range / SNR
- Proper OPAMP control circuit (+8V, -8V dual power supply circuit) for high quality audio quality, prevent audio distortion at high volume level
Manufactured by: Auzentech Inc.
Warranty provided by: Auzentech Inc.
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: BGI-HDAXP-D
UPC No: 8809169630019
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:4, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 1.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A452-1000
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Auzentech Inc. logos are registered trademarks of Auzentech Inc.. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.