Belkin Computer Tool Kit, 11-Piece Product Details
The 11-PieceTool Kit features our most popular tools for repairing or upgrading common electronic devices. All tools are fully demagnetized to protect your computers hard drive or magnetic media from damage and each tool is conveniently stored in a custom designed case.
In the Stone Age, Paleolithic peoples fashioned tools out of stone. But you know what? That was 2 million years ago, and they werent attempting electronic maintenance! Includes Phillips Screwdriver (#0, #1), Nut Drivers (¼, 3/16), Flat Screwdrivers (1/8, 3/16), Zipper Case, Insulated Chip (IC) Insertion/Extraction Clipper, T15 Torx Screwdriver, 3-pronged Parts Retriever, Tweezers.
- For the do-it-yourself enthusiast.
- Perfect for minor electronic maintenance.
- High quality craftsmanship.
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Mfg Part No: F8E060
UPC No: 722868102411
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.8000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-6060
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.