Dell SonicWALL TZ215 Wireless N UTM Firewall - 3yr Gateway Security Suite, 500Mbps Stateful Throughput, 32000 DPI Connections, Content/URL Filtering, Anti Malware, Intrusion Prevention - 01-SSC-4973Item#: YYT1-10541588 | Model#: 01-SSC-4973
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Dell SonicWALL TZ215 Wireless N UTM Firewall Product Details
Dell SonicWALL TZ 215 Wireless-N Security Appliance
Enhance the network security at your office with the Dell SonicWALL TZ 215 Wireless-N Security Appliance. It is a secure Unified Threat Management (UTM) firewall available that uses patented Reassembly-Free Deep Packet Inspection® to examine traffic simultaneously across all ports without introducing latency to the network. You can have increased productivity without compromising on security, making it ideal for small businesses, distributed enterprises, branch offices and retail deployments. It elegantly integrates the most effective anti-malware, intrusion prevention, URL filtering into a single solution, keeping the network simple. With added intelligence and control it ensures bandwidth for critical applications, while throttling non-productive ones. To provide deep insight into bandwidth utilization and security threats, it speeds troubleshooting and forensics of real-time and historic data, using drill-down visualization and Application Traffic Analytics. Its advanced networking features include multiple ISP failover and load balancing, optional dual-band secure wireless, IPSec VPN support, network segmentation and PCI compliance capabilities. To decontaminate threats from VPN traffic, it has a native VPN remote access client for iOS, Google Android, Windows, Mac OS and Linux that supports Clean VPN. This feature packed reliable security platform is also easy-to-use and it comes with three years of SonicWALL Comprehensive Gateway Security Suite for 24x7 support and latest antivirus, antispyware, intrusion prevention, application intelligence and control. Order Dell SonicWALL TZ 215 Wireless-N Security Appliance today!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Advanced IPSec and SSL VPN; provides easy-to-use, secure, high-speed office-to-office and client-to-office remote access
- Dual-band wireless; provides integrated 802.11 a/b/g/n secure wireless access for network clients over the 2.4 GHz and the 5 GHz spectrums, making it perfect for retail and office environments
- SonicWALL comprehensive anti-spam service; utilizes real-time sender IP reputation analysis and cloud-based advanced content management techniques to remove spam, phishing and virus-laden messages from inbound SMTP-based emails before they reach the network
- Multiple security zones; provide network segregation with distinct security policies for each network segment
- WAN/ISP redundancy and failover; increases network availability by seamlessly transitioning between multiple ISP connections in case of failure
Manufactured by: Sonicwall
Warranty provided by: Sonicwall
UPC No: 758479049739
Mfg Part No: 01-SSC-4973
( Length:18, Width:11, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 4.9000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Sonicwall logos are registered trademarks of Sonicwall. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.