Logitech Harmony 550 Universal Remote Control Product Details
The Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control brings Logitech smarts to your home theater. Access your entire Home Entertainment system with just the push of a button! No more juggling remote controls for different components. The Harmony 550 Universal remote sends the right commands to all of your equipment, so you don’t have to switch between controls or remember a sequence of buttons.
You can easily control your picture and audio settings with 4 customizable media buttons. A brightly lit LCD screen and easy to use controls tell you what you want to know. Want to watch a DVD? Just choose that activity, and all the necessary components power on at your disposal. You can even get online updates for your remote. Make your home theater easy again with the Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control.
A Closer Look
- Simple, one-touch activity control. Choose the “Watch a DVD” activity and the Harmony universal remote will power on your TV, DVD player, stereo receiver, set all the inputs, and even press "Play!"
- 4 customized media buttons: Two cable "A" and "B" buttons, plus "Sound" and "Picture" convenience buttons help you change picture aspect ratios and sound modes.
- Access the world's largest A/V Control Database--updated daily! Logitech's on-line database includes over 3,000 manufacturers and over 100,000 IR devices--everything from HDTV´s to PVR/DVR´s, from laserdiscs to VCRs--even lighting controls and more!
- Replace up to 15 remote control devices.
- Interactive LCD display and fully backlit keypad make it easy to navigate and manage your media in the dark.
- Windows 98SE, 2000, Me, XP
- Mac OS X 10.2 or later
- USB port
- CD-ROM drive
- Internet access
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 966208-0403
UPC No: 097855037947
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:8, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L23-7112
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.