NEC U300X DLP projector
Capture stunning visual performance while showing off your presentation with the NEC U300X DLP projector. The NEC U300X DLP projector comes as an excellent short throw projector that can be mounted on to the wall above the screen for added convenience. It removes the shadows from the screen along with the projected light so that everyone can focus on the projected content. It is featured with DLP® technology to produce high-contrast images, and has the 3D capability to expand its application in different settings. Presenters like professors and businessmen can easily control the projector from their computer with the use of its essential remote, and IT professionals and can easily manage the device over their network via remote monitoring. The NEC U300X DLP projector is also featured with an ECO ModeTM technology to prolong the lamp life up to 3000 hours, consuming less energy. Buy the NEC U300X DLP projector today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1024 x 768 XGA resolution; delivers exciting visuals
- Ultra short throw distance projector; allows projection even in short distances
- DLP® technology; provides crisp, clear images
- 3D ready; helps to produce immersive 3D images
- ECO ModeTM technology; helps to prolong the lamp life and minimizes power consumption
Manufactured by: NEC Display Solutions
Warranty provided by: NEC Display Solutions
UPC No: 805736036367
Mfg Part No: NP-U300X
( Length:22, Width:12, Depth:19)
Shipping Weight: 19.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 23pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- NEC Display Solutions logos are registered trademarks of NEC Display Solutions. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.