See more products
- Cables (4811)
- Computer Terminals (9)
- Enterprise Networking (1397)
- Ethernet Adapters (853)
- Firewalls (16)
- Hubs / Switches / Bridges (713)
- Installation Services (1)
- KVMs (540)
- Modems (161)
- Network Attached Storage (476)
- Networking Software (2)
- Patch Panels (31)
- Powerline (76)
- Print Servers (59)
- Rack Enclosures (143)
- Routers and Gateways (130)
- Security Cameras (99)
- Switch Accessories (88)
- Switches - Managed (96)
- Switches - Modular (3)
- Switches - Unmanaged (109)
- Networking University (0)
- Wireless Networking (1484)
NComputing M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device Product Details
NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device
The NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device, another high performance, low cost computing solution from NComputing, provides a simple, powerful and affordable PC Expansion alternative. As the industry’s first 3-in-1 thin client offering, the NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device delivers a rich PC experience at 1/3 the cost of PCs and typical thin clients. With this breakthrough, NComputing uniquely delivers innovation that multiplies the value customers can expect from thin clients in a virtual desktop environment. The NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device is ideal for workgroup computing: classrooms, computer labs, training rooms, libraries, and small business. Purchase the NComputing 500-0111 M300 Virtual Desktop Client Device today.
What It Is and Why You Need It
- Up to 45 users per host – Fewer PCs to manage equals lower computing costs per user.
- Ethernet Connect - Classrooms, labs or offices can connect at greater distances through the local LAN.
- Numo 2 SoC – Provides PC-quality full screen video streaming.
- USB Support – Each device includes one USB 2.0 for peripheral support and two USB ports for mouse and keyboard.
- vSpace Server Software – Simple to install, easy to configure, no complicated hypervisors to manage and no expensive annual licenses to buy.
- vSpace Management Console – Client devices are easily configured through a remote console.
|Device Type||Multi-User Computing Terminal|
|Form Factor||Rack Mountable|
Consumer Networking GS
Warranty provided by: NComputing
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: M300
UPC No: 882508000269
Box Size: ( Length: 8, Width: 6, Depth: 5 )
Shipping Weight: 2.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N316-1018
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NComputing logos are registered trademarks of NComputing. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.