Norton Tablet Security Software Product Details
Norton Tablet Security Software
Protect your valuable Tablet from Internet threats using the Norton Tablet Security Software. This easy to use tablet security software is designed for Android tablets. It automatically scans downloaded apps and app updates for threats so that you can continue downloading fun apps worry-free. You can browse your favorite websites or do your shopping and banking online without having to worry about a variety of Internet threats such as viruses, spyware - even phishing websites designed to trick you into revealing personal information that can be used to steal your identity and money. And in the event that your tablet is stolen or lost, this software lets you remotely lock your tablet so that thieves can’t use it to access your personal information. It even tells you where you can find the tablet through its web-based remote locate feature, so you can find out where it’s at. Your precious Tablet is in good hands with the Norton Tablet Security Software, order one today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Tablet Security Software for Android tabs; protects your device from old and emerging Internet threats
- Download threat protection; automatically scans apps and app updates for threats
- Web-based remote lock; remotely lock your tablet if it’s stolen or lost
- Web-based remote locate; find your tablet over the Internet
Product Tagstablet security tablet security software tablet encryption tablet theft tablet security products tablet protection tablet security cable tablet security lock tablet security locks tablet insurance WebCollage SYMANTEC
Manufactured by: Symantec
Warranty provided by: Symantec
UPC No: 037648336062
Mfg Part No: 8093325
( Length:8, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Symantec logos are registered trademarks of Symantec. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.