Linksys WET610N Dual-Band Wrls N Ethernet B REFURB Product Details
Linksys WET610N Dual-Band Wireless N Ethernet BridgeThe versatile Wireless-N Ethernet Bridge with Dual-Band can make a wired Ethernet-enabled device a part of your wireless network. It's optimized for streaming video to reduce glitches. It's ideal for wirelessly sharing music, photos, movies, and other files around the home.
Since the Bridge is based on dual-band Wireless-N, it works with any device supporting Wi-Fi standards, and is compatible with Wireless-G, -A, and -B. Connect digital video recorders, set-top boxes or computers to your Wireless-N network. Convert your wired-Ethernet printer, scanner, camera, storage device, notebook, or desktop for wireless connectivity.
- Add Wireless-N (802.11n draft 2.0) network connectivity to any wired-Ethernet device
- Complies with IEEE 802.11n draft 2.0 (2.4 GHz and 5 GHz), 802.11g, 802.11b and 802.11a standards
- Wi-Fi certiied to ensure interoperability
- Works without drivers on Windows®, Macintosh®, Linux® and game consoles—anything with an Ethernet port!
- Industrial-strength wireless encryption WPA2™ to ensure security
- Easy-to-use setup wizard
- Equipped with one 10/100 auto-crossover (MDI/MDI-X) port
A Closer Look:
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Linksys
Warranty provided by: Linksys
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: WET610N
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.2500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L48-2664 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Linksys logos are registered trademarks of Linksys. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.