See more products
Sharkoon X-Tatic Digital Gaming Headset REFURB Product Details
Sharkoon 000SKXTADH X-Tatic Digital Gaming Headset
Based on the same technology and build quality as its well known predecessor, we introduce the Sharkoon 000SKXTADH X-Tatic Digital Gaming Headset.
This high-quality Sharkoon 000SKXTADH X-Tatic Digital Gaming Headset features four speakers per earpiece and volume controls built into the cable. Through the included Sound Control Unit, the X-Tatic Digital can connect to the optical output of a game console (PS2®, PS3®, Xbox® or Xbox® 360), a PC, DVD player or other HiFi device and immediately delivers high-quality sound to listeners. The Sound Control Unit outputs analog Dolby®Digital and Dolby®ProLogic® signals, and supports a second X-Tatic headset.
With the newly developed microphone, the chat functions of the PS3® and the Xbox® 360 are also supported. The ergonomic construction of the Sharkoon 000SKXTADH X-Tatic Digital Gaming Headset includes soft ear pieces and a plush headband, making the headset comfortable to wear even for long sessions.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Based on the same technology and build quality as its well known predecessor, we introduce the newest edition of the extremely popular X-Tatic.
Note: The X-Tatic Analog, the X-Tatic Digital and the X-Tatic Sound Control Unit are not compatible to the X-Tatic Revision I, the X-Tatic Revision II and the respective control boxes! To avoid damages do not use the older versions with the new one and vice versa.
- 5.1 channel headset
- 8 speakers (4 in each earpiece)
- Digital, in-line volume control
- High end amplifier
- Independent, illuminated volume adjustment for each channel and master volume
- Detachable microphone with QuickOn connection
- Supports Dolby® Digital 2.0, Dolby® Digital 5.1 and Dolby® Pro Logic®
- Supports the chat function of PS3®, Xbox® and Xbox® 360
- Dynamic Range Control
- Xbox® / Xbox® 360: optical input
- PS2® / PS3®: optical input / USB microphone connection
- DVD / other sources: optical input
Headphones & Headsets GS
|Shop by Use||Gaming|
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Warranty provided by: Sharkoon
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: 000SKXTADH
Box Size: ( Length: 15, Width: 13, Depth: 7 )
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 7 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: D69-2448 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sharkoon logos are registered trademarks of Sharkoon. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.