See more products
WD Blue 250GB Pata/Eide Mobile Hard Drive Product Details
WD WD2500BEVE Scorpio Blue Mobile Hard Drive
WD Scorpio Blue 2.5-inch drives offer fast performance and low power consumption, making them ideal for notebooks and other portable devices. WD WD2500BEVE Scorpio Blue Mobile Hard Drive delivers best-in-class performance with low power requirements comparable to much slower notebook drives. In addition, you'll get the quietest 2.5-inch drive on the market with real-time data protection technology to help keep your data safe.
This Drive Holds
- 106 two-hour DVD-quality movies or
- 375 hours of VHS-quality video or
- 221 days of around-the-clock MP3 audio or
- 93,750 vivid digital photos or
- 533 action-packed games!
- Spins at 5400 RPM for fast performance but has power specs similar to slower 4200 RPM drives. Low power consumption yields increased reliability.
- WD's exclusive WhisperDrive technology with SoftSeek algorithms make this the quietest 2.5-inch hard drive, regardless of spin speed.
- WD's ShockGuard technology protects the drive mechanics and platter surfaces from shocks. WD's DuraStep Ramp locks the heads in a secure position away from the disk to provide another layer of protection when the drive is not in use. Utilizing the most technologically advanced material available, the drive can perform a minimum of 600,000 load/unload cycles without contamination - up to twice the performance of its competitors.
- WD Scorpio's rigid stainless steel top cover withstands more than 5 pounds of pressure - nearly 1.5 times the industry average - without pinching vital internal components.
|Spindle Speed (RPM)||5400|
|Average Seek (msec)||12|
|Average Latency (msec)||4.2|
|Temperature, Operating (°C)||5 to 60|
|Temperature, Nonoperating (°C)||-40 to 65|
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Warranty provided by: WD
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: WD2500BEVE SY
Box Size: ( Length: 14, Width: 12, Depth: 6 )
Shipping Weight: 1.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 5 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: W10-7118 SY RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- WD logos are registered trademarks of WD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.