See more products
HP Super HW Plus Matte Paper Product Details
HP Super HW Plus Matte Paper 42" Roll 55 lb 100'
A best-in-class graphic display media that delivers superior image quality without rippling under high ink densities. Designed to maximize output at productive printer speeds, this media features broad application versatility, instant dry time and excellent film laminate compatibility. Consider this extra-heavy, bright white matte paper a high-quality, yet affordable alternative to more expensive photo papers. The rich look and feel of this media are unique for this class of product. It offers compatibility with HP dye and fade-resistant UV ink supplies. Unlaminated output is water resistant when printed with UV inks.
- HP Super Heavyweight Plus Matte Paper is designed to resist rippling at high ink densities without sacrificing image quality or productivity for professional-looking prints. HP Super Heavyweight Plus Matte Paper delivers superior print quality including vibrant, full-color graphics and outstanding photorealistic images for the most important applications.
- HP Super Heavyweight Plus Matte Paper is an extra-heavy media that resists dents and wrinkles when handled.
- HP Super Heavyweight Plus Matte Paper dries instantly, even with the highest ink-density levels, enabling immediate handling and lamination.
- HP Super Heavyweight Plus Matte Paper is compatible with dye and fade-resistant UV inks, as well as all types of film laminates and many HP Designjet printers, offering exceptional application versatility, simplified workflow and reduced media costs.
- Printing Material dimensions (roll): 42 in x 100ft
- Printing Material brightness: 91% per TAPPI T-452 Test Method
- Printing Material thickness: 10.2 mil/260 microns per ISO 534 Test Method
- Printing Material dry time: Instant dry (@ 23°C, 50% RH)
- Printing Material gloss level: Matte per ASTM D-523 Test Method
- Printing Material lamination: This product has excellent compatibility with thermal, heat assist, and pressure sensitive film laminates. Please visit www.hp.com/go/designjet/supplies/ to obtain HP lamination partner compatibility information.
- Printing Material opacity: 98% per TAPPI T-425 Test Method
- Printing Material shelf life: 1 year, unopened in original packaging
- Printing Material whiteness: 130 per CIE Ganz 82 Test Method
- Package Dimensions: 5.31x 5.31x 44.48 in
- Package Weight: 15 lb
- Compatibility: HP Designjet 5500/5000 Printer series, 4000 Printer series, and 3000CP Printer series
Warranty provided by: HP
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: Q6628A
UPC No: 882780050686
Box Size: ( Length: 6, Width: 6, Depth: 44 )
Shipping Weight: 17.4000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: H24-Q6628A
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- HP logos are registered trademarks of HP. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.