- V18-0020 RF
Viewsonic gTablet - 10.1" Android 2.2 Wi-Fi/Bluetooth 16GB Internet Tablet, 1GHz, 1080p Playback (Refurbished)Item#: V18-0020 RF | Model#: GTABLET
Viewsonic gTablet 10.1" 16GB Internet Table REFURB Product Details
The ViewSonic gTablet has a crisp and vibrant 10.1” capacitive touch screen display, that is plenty of real estate for even the most demanding tablet users. Great for multitasking, viewing multiple apps, and especially browsing the web, viewing pages in their entirety. Sharing entertainment and photos on this gorgeous display is truly a delight.
The Viewsonic gTablet is so easy to take with you anywhere. It has a super slim and sleek design and feels very comfortable in your hands with it’s smooth beveled edges. Weighing in at 1.5 pounds and just 0.5” thick, just grab it and go. It’s that easy to take with you.
Engineered with you in mind, the navigation on the Viewsonic gTablet is practically instinctive. You find the buttons exactly where you would have placed them, which will have you toggling. Searching, going back and moving forward all at lightning speed. On-display buttons include: Search, Home, Menu and back. Volume rocker is located on top.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 10.1" Touchscreen Display
- 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A9 Processor
- Android 2.2 (Google Voice Search / Google Maps / Microsoft Exchange integration)
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth support
A Closer Look
A Multimedia Powerhouse
You get an awesome performance from practically any source with this tablet. Play music files or watch movies with ease. Or upload images from your camcorder and share entertainment with your friends on the go.
- 1080p playback (HD)
- Extensive format support includes: H.264, WMV, WMA, MP4, DivX and more
- Expandable memory: up to 32GB via micro SD
- 3.5 mm headphone jack
- Mini USB port
- USB port
Please be advised that a software update is now available that provides access to an Apps Store directly from your G Tablet. Owners of the G Tablet will receive an automatic notice of the new software upgrade. Users can then simply click on the Apps Store icon from their G Tablet to gain access to 1,000's of leading Android apps. (Please note that the automatic notification requires that the G Tablet has WiFi Internet access upon power-on.)
Do more, see more, all at the same time
This tablet lets you work and play like you do. Read your email while catching up on sports scores and the latest gossip. Open multiple apps with the flick of a finger. Then casually pinch, scroll or zoom to your hearts content. It is so intuitive, you’ll be able to do more and see more – all at the same time.
- Switch between apps and tasks instantly
- Listen to music while checking email
- Jump from reading your eBooks to keeping up with your favorite blogs
- Multi-touch capabilities: pinch to zoom, two-finger rotating, scrolling, etc
- Download apps while updating your calendar
Google Android OS 2.2
The gTablet runs Google's latest and greatest OS 2.2. Android 2.2 offers a handful of new features and benefits such as faster web browsing, simple app launching and updating, and a completely more intuitive experience through Google's impressive services. Experience the freedom of Android!
- Better overall performance of Android OS
- USB and Wi-Fi Internet Tethering
- Microsoft Exchange integration
- New and improved browser
- Compass support for Google Maps
- Improved Google Voice Search, recognizes long and complicated
Now you can contact anyone just the way they like. Use email, video chatting or tweet them on Twitter even update your status on Facebook. It all plays on this tablet. With WiFi support and a long battery life, you won't have to miss a thing.
- WiFi b/g/n support
- Video conferencing via 1.3MP camera
- 8-10 hours battery life
- Bluetooth support
Ultimate power and speed
Experience the power of NVIDIA's latest processor. Designed for mobile applications, you will experience super fast gaming, crystal clear 1080p HD video, blazingly fast web access and surreal HD video chatting. Processing power at it's finest.
- 1 GHz Dual ARM Cortex-A9 processor
- 512MB DDR2 memory
- 2D/3D Graphics processing
- HD Video encode and decode
- Ultra-low power GeForce GPU
- 1080p video playback processor
- OpenGL ES 2.0
- 32-bit LP-DDR2, DDR2
You move, it moves
Applications and games come alive in your hand with the G sensor. Your gaming imagination never has been this real or this wild. An ambient light sensor also automatically reduces brightness in dim lit settings to conserve power. It follows your every move. It feels what you feel.
- Camera: 1.3-megapixel camera
- Battery: 3650mAh Li-ion polymer battery
- Operating Temperature: 32°F to 113°F
- Storage Temperature: -4°F to 113°F
- Dimensions (HxW): 6.8" x 10.5"
- Weight (with battery): 1.55 lbs.
- Memory: 16GB internal memory
- Input/Output: USB 2.0 (Slave), Mini USB 2.0 (Host), 3.5mm stereo headphone, Micro SD, Dock for Headphone/USB (optional), DC Input (Power)
- Operating System: Google Android 2.2 (Froyo)
- CPU: 1GHz NVIDIA Tegra 2 - Dual-core ARM Cortex-A9 CPU
- Video: NVIDIA Tegra 2, OpenGL ES 2.0, 32-bit LP-DDR2, DDR2
- Display: 10.1" TFT-LCD with LED driver system
- Network: WiFi : 802.11 b/g/n Bluetooth: Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR
- Resolutions: 1024x600 resolution
- Audio Outputs: Speakers - Built-in 2 x 1-watt stereo speakers 3.5mm stereo headphone
- Power: Voltage - 7.4V (Power Adapter)
- Screen Rotation
- Supported Media Formats: S1080p H.264/H.263/ VC-1/MPEG-2/4/WMV9/DiVX 4/5 Video Decode, 1080p H.264/MPEG-4 Video Encode, Supports multi-standard audio formats, including AAC, AMR, WMA, and MP3
Tablet/Media Players GS
|Operating System||Android 2.2|
|Memory Capacity||512 MB|
|Touch Screen Type||Capacitive|
|Storage Media Type||Micro SD|
|Storage Expandable||Up to 32GB|
|Media Card Types||Micro SD|
|GPU/VPU||NVIDIA Tegra 2|
|Communications Type||Bluetooth 2.1 EDR|
|WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer battery|
|Battery Capacity||3650 mAh|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||10.5" x 6.8" x 0.54"|
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Have an opinion on this product that you would like to share? If, so please take a few moments to write your rating and review.Write your own review
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 5 of 21
- Next »
- Jan 10, 2013
The gable is fast and asy to use but has limited app for download. It can not download from Google Play, only app stores like Handango.
- Nov 30, 2012
Great for the techno geek
I played with unit out of the box for about 30 minutes, and that was all I could take. Between slatedroid and xda-devs I had a custom ROM on the tablet and the performance was great. Seriously, it is not an iPad or the Samsung Galaxy Tablet, but for $150 it is well worth every penny. The kids will be thrilled, and my wallet is still happy.
- Nov 17, 2012
bang for buck
i have now ordered 3 of these first was mine gave one to my eldest for his birthday present. then may other son bought his own. As far as reflashing goes, i thought about it but once I loaded the amazon droid app. I was able to get most of the software I wanted. If you flash the unit u will lose functions of the unit. Web browsing is faster then i would have thought.
- Nov 14, 2012
Will nvflash to Jellybean OS 4.1.1
Just nvflashed mine to Android Jelly Bean 4.1.1 and it is as about as good as it gets. Screen angle is poor if you are used to ipad etc. Do not expect much out of the tap-n-tap os that is on the stock unit. Worth the money if willing to root and change OS.
- Oct 19, 2012
Set your expectations low
This Tablet is about the cheapest price on the market now for a 10 inch. With that in mind it often locks up and requires a reboot. I found that after every time I use it I just shut it down completely and it seems to work better. I have loaded a couple games for my kids and it seems to work good for that. The fact that I cant access the google Play store and cant upgrade to the lastest android OS does limit the functionality. I was still able to grab many of my apps off the Amazon app store. I would not recommend this for full time use but if you want something for your kids while you work on another tablet or laptop then this is good alternative that is not to expensive.
- Displaying Reviews 1 - 5 of 21
- Next »
Warranty provided by: ViewSonic
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: GTABLET
Box Size: ( Length: 14, Width: 12, Depth: 6 )
Shipping Weight: 3.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 5 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V18-0020 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ViewSonic logos are registered trademarks of ViewSonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.