Sony NASSV20i HomeShare™ Wi-Fi® iPod®/iPhone® Speaker Dock - Wireless Music Streaming, DLNA, iPod®/iPhone® Compatible, Black (Refurbished)Item#: S196-1300 RF | Model#: NAS-SV20i |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Sony NASSV20i Wi-Fi® Network Speaker Dock REFURB Product Details
Sony NAS-SV20i HomeShare™ Wi-Fi® iPod®/iPhone® Speaker Dock
Experience wireless music stream right at the comfort of your home using the Sony NAS-SV20i HomeShare™ Wi-Fi® iPod®/iPhone® Speaker Dock. Maximize your sound system by simply connecting this amazing speaker dock from Sony. This speaker dock allows you to wirelessly access audio files from your iPhone®, iPod®, or PC, and even listen to Pandora®, Slacker® and Qriocity™ from the web. Featuring its DLNA® technology (Digital Living Network Alliance), it enables you to share streamed music to other audio devices in your house. Opt for the Sony NAS-SV20i HomeShare™ Wi-Fi® iPod®/iPhone® Speaker Dock today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Speaker dock; allows you to wirelessly access music from your iPod®, iPhone®, or PC
- DLNA® (Digital Living Network Alliance); share streamed music to any audio device around your house with ease
A Closer Look
- iPhone® / iPod touch® speaker dock
iPhone® / iPod® speaker dock7 that also lets you wirelessly stream music stored on your PC. The dock also allows streaming from popular internet music services like Slacker®.
- Enjoy your PC music in any room
Free your PC’s music library. The dock streams music from DLNA® (Digital Living Network Alliance) compatible PCs and storage devices. The dock also acts as a DLNA server, streaming content to compatible PCs, televisions and more.
- Enjoy BRAVIA® Internet Music
Enjoy Sony’s incredible range of BRAVIA® Internet music services including Slacker®, vTuner™ and many more. New services are continually added for additional enjoyment.
- iPhone®/iPod touch® Remote Control
Download the free app to your iPhone® or iPod touch® and turn it into a versatile remote control. Set the volume, browse your music collection, and send music from your computer to the Net Speakers. There’s independent volume control for each Net Speaker and more.
- Whole-house music
Enjoy music throughout the house. Any music that you can hear on the NAS-SV20i dock, you can also stream wirelessly to additional Sony Network speakers, Sony BD home theater systems or Sony BD players. You can share iPhone® and iPod® songs, BRAVIA® Internet music, and DLNA streaming music.
Sync with Sony® network speakers, select Sony Blu-ray Disc™ home theater systems, BD players and AV receivers to enjoy music throughout the house. Music from the BD system can play on the dock, creating the perfect environment for enjoying music throughout your home.
- Share iPod® content with Sony® Net Speakers
Wirelessly transmit content stored in or streamed through a docked iPhone® 7 to multiple Sony® NetSpeakers.
- Expand to more rooms
No room should be without music. Purchase additional Sony network speakers or docks to expand your music enjoyment into every room of the home.
- Wi-Fi w/WPS
Connect to compatible WPS Wi-Fi routers with a simple press of a button. No passwords or lengthy numbers to remember.
- Auxiliary input
Plug in other music sources.
- Remote Control
Operate the dock locally with the supplied remote control.
- Wireless 802.11 home network with a broadband internet connection required. Audio quality may vary and is dependent upon broadband speed and delivery by content provider.
- Premium content may require additional fees and/or PC registration.
- Application must be downloaded from the iTunes® application store. Requires that the wireless speaker, PC and the remote device be connected to the same wireless network.
- Requires a home network with content stored on a DLNA compliant PC or server (with Windows Media Player 11 or equivalent software).
- PartyStream mode requires compatible Sony Blu-ray Disc home theater system, Sony Blu-ray Disc player or additional Sony Wi-Fi® speaker, and connection to the home network.
- Home Network and compatible wireless router required.
- iPod® support is limited to the following players: iPod touch®, iPod classic®, iPod nano® 1st through 6th generation and iPhone 3G, 3Gs and 4G models
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Sony
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: NAS-SV20i
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:16, Depth:8)
Shipping Weight: 6.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S196-1300 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.