See more products
- Accessories (411)
- Audio Cables (857)
- Car Audio (2403)
- CD Players (22)
- Headphones (1545)
- Home Theater (160)
- Karaoke Products (3)
- MP3 Players (10)
- Musical Instruments (515)
- Radios (342)
- Receivers (47)
- Shelf Systems (50)
- Sirius / XM (29)
- Tape Decks (1)
- Universal Remotes (136)
- Home Video (1)
- Turntables (34)
- Speakers (618)
- Volume Controls (4)
- Home Audio
- S196-1240 RF
Sony MHC-EC709iP Mini Hi-Fi Shelf System - iPod Dock, CD Player, AM/FM Radio, Alarm Clock, 360 Watt, Remote Control (Refurbished)Item#: S196-1240 RF | Model#: MHCEC709iP
- Available While Supplies Last (Details)
- Hurry, Don't Miss Out!
Sony MHC-EC709iP Mini Hi-Fi Shelf System REFURB Product Details
Sony MHC-EC709iP Mini Hi-Fi Shelf System
Experience room-filling sound with 360 watts (RMS) of power with the Sony MHC-EC709iP Mini Hi-Fi Shelf System. Features bass reflex speakers which allows for more powerful, accurate, responsive performance and the ability to charge, play and control your iPhone® or iPod®. With the Sony MHC-EC709iP Mini Hi-Fi Shelf System you can listen to CDs, AM/FM radio, or connect to other devices, from PCs, MP3 players and more.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 360 Watts (RMS) of power keeps the party going strong.
- Allows you to listen to your iPod/iPhone by using the built-in dock. Also charges the iPod/iPhone as it plays.
- Accommodates factory-pressed CD-Audio discs and consumer-recorded CD-R and CD-RW discs. Also decodes and plays back MP3 files that have been recorded to CD-R/RW discs.
- Experience simple plug-and-play integration with digital music players, PC's and more via a 3.5mm jack cable (sold separately).
- Enjoy easy, accurate, drift-free tuning of your favorite AM and FM radio stations.
- Clock, alarm and sleep timer; allows you to wake or fall asleep to your favorite music.
- The Remote Control allows for iPod playlist navigation and control of other basic functions.
- EQ creates enhanced sound modes for different types of music, such as rock and pop.
- DSGX Bass Boost enhances the bass for a richer, fuller sound.
A Closer Look
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Warranty provided by: Sony
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: MHCEC709iP
Box Size: ( Length: 21, Width: 20, Depth: 16 )
Shipping Weight: 28.7500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 30 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S196-1240 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Sony logos are registered trademarks of Sony. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.