Panasonic SCBTT270 3D Blu-ray Home Theater System - 1080p, 5.1 Channel, 1000 Watts Total, 10" Subwoofer, 3D Playback, Built-in WiFi, HDMI (Refurbished)Item#: P334-1034 RF | Model#: SC-BTT270 |
Panasonic SCBTT270 5.1 Channel Home Theater REFURB Product Details
Panasonic SCBTT270 Home Theater System
Watch 3D movies at home with Full HD 3D technology with the Panasonic SCBTT270 Home Theater System. The Panasonic Blu-ray Disc home theater system was developed under the concept of reproducing an ideal cinema-like surround sound environment. The Panasonic SCBTT270 Home Theater System's Cinema Surround Plus feature increases the surround sound effect horizontally as with previous systems, and now enhances it vertically as well. The anti-distortion speaker with the Panasonic SCBTT270 Home Theater System reproduces crisp, clear sounds to achieve true to cinema sound quality.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Full HD 1080p 3D Blu-ray Disc Playback
- 5.1 Channel Surround Sound
- 1000 Watts Total
- 10" 100 Watt Subwoofer
- The True to Cinema Picture Concept. Panasonic has worked with Hollywood film studios at a laboratory that we have maintained in Hollywood over a long period of time to research image reproduction technologies. These activities have enabled us to accumulate the know-how necessary to faithfully reproduce original movie images on Blu-ray Discs. Now, we have applied these advanced 2D technologies directly to 3D movie reproduction, to achieve truly beautiful images with even more lifelike realism, depth and texture.
- The 3D Effect Controller lets you moderate the leaping effects of 3D images. It also lets you adjust the amount of depth, so you can view expansive images and enjoy movies with exactly the kind of 3D effects you want.
- The 2D-3D Conversion makes it possible to convert images from DVDs and Blu-ray Discs into 3D with natural depth perception. So you can watch your prized DVD movie collection in 3D with real-life depth, for even greater viewing enjoyment.
- Full HD 3D Blu-ray Disc Playback Advanced 2D image technology accumulated over the years at the Panasonic Hollywood Laboratory (PHL) has also been applied to 3D image playback, allowing high quality images to approach original film quality. Lifelike 3D images with dramatic leaping effects and enhanced depth, luster and texture are beautifully reproduced.
- The True to Cinema Sound Concept. The Panasonic Blu-ray Disc home theater system was developed under the concept of reproducing an ideal cinema-like surround sound environment. Cinema Surround Plus increases the surround sound effect horizontally as with previous systems, and now enhances it vertically as well. The Anti-Distortion Speaker reproduces crisp, clear sounds to achieve True to Cinema sound quality.
- Cinema Surround Plus The Virtual Speakers created by Cinema Surround compensate for the lack of a surround effect to provide natural, smooth surround sound. Starting with the 2011 models, the same number of Virtual Speakers are arranged in the vertical direction as in the horizontal direction. This offers an enhanced surround effect not only horizontally but also vertically, so you can enjoy your favorite movies with a level of dynamic surround sound that you've never before experienced.
- Clear Sound Digital Amplifier The Clear Sound Digital Amplifier analyzes the difference between the input and output audio signals, and makes the necessary adjustments to produce an output signal with the same low distortion as the input signal. This results in sound that is highly faithful to the original sound source.
- Built-in Wi-Fi System A Wi-Fi system is built right into the main unit, so you can enjoy VIERA CASTTM and BD-Live content without having to connect the Blu-ray Disc™ player with a LAN cable or wireless LAN adaptor. *A wireless LAN environment is required.
- ARC (Audio Return Channel) The home theater system is compatible with the ARC (Audio Return Channel) feature. ARC makes it possible to receive audio signals from the TV, on top of the preexisting HDMI function of sending audio/video signals to the TV with just one cable. This feature simplifies connection by eliminating the audio cable connection between the TV audio output and the main unit's audio input. * ARC compatible TV is required.
- VIERA CAST™ VIERA CAST™ has been further enhanced with CinemaNow and Vudu, which allow you to stream movies. You can also access other content from the special VIERA CAST™ screen. And you can check weather and stock information on other sites.
A Closer Look:
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Panasonic
Warranty provided by: Panasonic
Limited Warranty: 3 months parts; 3 months labor
Mfg Part No: SC-BTT270
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:14, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 19.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P334-1034 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Panasonic logos are registered trademarks of Panasonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.