Pentax 62209 UCF R Binoculars - 8x21, Center Focus, Slide Style Eyepiece Rings, SMC Fully Multi-Coated Optical, Porro Prism, BaK4 PrismItem#: YYD1-62209 | Model#: 62209
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Pentax 62209 UCF R Binoculars Product Details
Pentax 62209 UCF R Binoculars
The Pentax 62209 UCF R Binoculars has a unibody construction and compact dimensions. The rugged yet stylish 8x21 Pentax 62209 UCF R Binoculars provides outstanding portability without sacrificing durability. Packed with features, this binocular offers great value while providing comfortable viewing in a wide range of casual observations, both indoors and outdoors. Get the best view from any vantage point with these Pentax 62209 UCF R Binoculars.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Center focus offers fast and easy handling
- Black rubber housing improves grip and protects against dust and scratches.
- Binocular Type: Porro prism, center focusing (linked-dual-axis)
- Lens Construction: Objective Lens: 2 elements in 1 group; Eyepiece Lens: 3 elements in 2 groups
- Coating: Fully multi-coated
- Magnification: 8X
- Objective Lens Diameter: 21mm
- Real Field of View: 6.2 degrees
- Apparent Field of View: 50 degrees
- Field Of View At 1000 Meters: 108m
- Field of View at 1000 Yards: 324 ft.
- Exit Pupil: 2.6mm
- Eye Relief: 13mm
- Prism: Porro
- Multi Layer Coating: Yes
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 9.2 ft.
- Relative Brightness: 6.7
- Diopter Adjustment Range: +/- 4 m -1
- Eye Width Adjustment Range: 2.3 - 2.8"
- Focusing Range: 9.2 ft. - infinity
- Eyepiece Ring: Slide Type
- Body Color: Black
- Height Width: 3.2 x 4.3"
- Thickness: 1.9"
- Weight: 7.4 oz.
- Accessories: Eyepiece Lens Cap, Case, Strap
- Sleek, contemporary design
- Revolutionary linked dual-axis, single body housing with synchronized eyepiece adjustment to assure correct optical alignment for comfortable viewing
- Slide-style eyepiece rings for quick adjustment of eye relief
- SMC fully multi-coated optical eliminate harmful UV rays while improving light transmission and contrast with no flare or glare.
- Inverted porro-prism design results in compact, light-weight body
- High-quality BaK4 prisms for maximum light transmission and illumination
Manufactured by: Pentax
Warranty provided by: Pentax
Mfg Part No: 62209
UPC No: 027075078123
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:5, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.7000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYD1-62209
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Pentax logos are registered trademarks of Pentax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.