CLAY,MODEL 2#,WHT Product Details
Air drying modeling compound is soft, clean and easy to use. Ideal for a wide range of hands-on learning projects and sculpting activities. Individual pouches give teachers control over the quantity given out in the classroom; less waste. Air-dries to a smooth, resilient finish, usually within 24 hours. The compound can be colored with paint or markers. Includes four packages, 8 oz. each Age Recommendation: Ages 5 and up.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Air drying nongreasy formula which dries to a smooth resilient finish.
- Air drying modeling compound is soft, clean and can be colored with paint or markers.
- Ideal for a wide range of hands-on learning projects and sculpting activities.
- Less waste with individual packets.
Manufactured by: Crayola
Warranty provided by: Crayola
Mfg Part No: 574400
UPC No: 071662000769
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 3.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYAZ-CYO574400
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Crayola logos are registered trademarks of Crayola. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.