See more products
- Home Theater
- Y23-4352 RF
Yamaha YHT-395BL Home Theater System - 5.1 Channel, 100 Watts Total, 8" Powered Subwoofer, HDMI, 3D-Ready, HD Audio, Bluetooth, Black (Refurbished)Item#: Y23-4352 RF | Model#: YHT-395BL
Yamaha YHT-395BL Home Theater System REFURB Product Details
Yamaha YHT-395BL Home Theater System
Bring a true home theater experience to any environment with the Yamaha YHT-395BL Home Theater System. The Yamaha YHT-395BL Home Theater System delivers 100W 5-channel A/V Receiver with HD Audio Encoding, 4 Satellite speakers, center channel speaker, and powerful 8" 100W Subwoofer. Also, the Yamaha YHT-395BL Home Theater System features 1080p-compatible HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel (4 in / 1 Out), iPod®/iPhone® compatibility, Bluetooth compatibility, 4 SCENE buttons, and compressed music enhancer.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- 5.1 Channel, 100 Watt Total Surround Sound
- A/V Receiver with HD Audio Encoding
- HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel (4 In / 1 Out)
- Powerful 8" 100 Watt Subwoofer
A Closer Look
- HDMI with 3D and ARC
1080p HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel (4 In/ 1 Out) deliver crystal-clear, all-digital audio and video via a single cable, HDMI dramatically simplifies cabling and helps provide consumers with the highest-quality home theater experience. HDMI can provide an interface between most audio/video sources, such as a set-top box, Blu-ray player, DVD player, or A/V receiver and a video monitor, such as a High Definition Television (HDTV), over a single cable.
Audio Return Channel (ARC) is a distinctive 3D-ready function allows consumers to use a single HDMI connection to transfer digital audio from the TV back to the AV Receiver eliminating the need for a second cable between the TV and the home theater AV Receiver.
- HD Audio with CINEMA DSP
Yamaha’s exclusive CINEMA DSP technology supports playback of HD Audio (Dolby TrueHD, DTS-HD Master Audio, etc.), providing natural and expansive sound imaging. Yamaha CINEMA DSP creates richly realized independent sound fields that envelop you in an unmatched surround sound experience. With dialogue, music and effects from ideally located in these separate sound fields, you will hear sound with accurate placement, smooth movement, exceptional clarity and richness, and startlingly realistic presence. It will seem as if the walls of your room have disappeared and you are in the middle of your own immense theater!
- SCENE for One-Touch Start
The Four SCENE buttons make operating the receiver easier than ever. They are initially set to default settings for BD/DVD Viewing, CD Disc Listening, TV Viewing and Radio Listening. Pressing a SCENE button will automatically launch a number of operations that initiate play of the source controlled by that button. Other SCENE settings are also available, such as iPod Listening, SiriusXM Listening [model dependent], TV Sports Viewing and Action Game Playing. Browsing and selecting the settings is quickly accomplished by changing Input via the front panel and watching the on-screen display. The settings can be selected for one-time use, or they can replace the original default settings. The SCENE names can be changed also.
- Compressed Music Enhancer
When music is encoded into a digitally compressed format like MP3, the frequency response suffers. This function restores what was lost, so your music always sounds the way it should.
- Background Video Feature
Using this feature you can eliminate the audio from unwanted TV programs by playing your favorite music in the background instead. [background music sources vary by model].
- Eco-Friendly Design
This model has a low standby power consumption (0.5W) and an Auto Power Down feature (selectable to 4, 8 or 12 hours) which help make this an environmentally friendly receiver
- 5-channel powerful surround sound (100W per Channel)
- HD Audio format decoding: Dolby TrueHD and DTS-HD Master Audio; Dolby Digital Plus and DTS-HD High Resolution Audio
- 192 kHz/24-bit Burr Brown DACs for all channels
- High dynamic power, low-impedance drive capability
- 1080p-compatible HDMI (4 in/1 out)
- Supports Deep Color (30/36 bit), x.v.Color, 24 Hz Refresh Rate and Auto Lip-Sync compensation
- HDMI with 3D and Audio Return Channel
- SCENE buttons with direct power on (BD/DVD, TV, CD and Radio) - quick and simple to use
- iPod/iPhone compatibility with optional YDS-12 Universal Dock
- Bluetooth (A2DP) compatibility with optional Yamaha Bluetooth® Wireless Audio Receiver YBA-10
- Front panel mini jack input for connecting portable audio player
- Audio input assign capability for HDMI and component video input
- 9 selectable subwoofer crossover frequencies
- Subwoofer phase select / Subwoofer out
- Initial Volume Setting and Maximum Volume Setting
- Audio Delay for adjusting Lip-Sync (0-240 ms)
- 40-station preset tuning / Auto preset tuning
- Preset remote unit
- Background Video feature
Home Theater GS
|Number of Speakers||5 + Subwoofer|
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
Refurbished products are products that were originally purchased and returned by customers like yourself. The term refurbished is used to describe products that were returned to their manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. We utilize a third party of professional technicians who first troubleshoot and then perform any repairs that are necessary to restore the product to like new condition. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested by a trained group of professionals. Refurbished products are warranted for up to 90 days after purchase. Any product failure not originating from defects in materials or workmanship will not be considered covered under warranty. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Warranty provided by: Yamaha
Limited Warranty: 2 months parts; 2 months labor
Mfg Part No: YHT-395BL
Box Size: ( Length: 24, Width: 24, Depth: 24 )
Shipping Weight: 56.2000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 62 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: Y23-4352 RF
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Yamaha logos are registered trademarks of Yamaha. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.