TP-Link TL-WA901ND Wireless N Access Point - 1x 10/100 Port, Support Passive PoE, 802.11n, 3x 4dBi Detachable Omni Directional AntennasItem#: T141-1038 | Model#: TL-WA901ND
- List Price:
- Instant Savings:
- - $10.00 (20%)
TP-Link 10/100 Wireless N Access Point Product Details
TP-Link Wireless N Access Point
Manage your wireless network using the TP-Link Wireless N Access Point. This Access Point allows you to connect Ethernet enabled devices such as game consoles, digital media adapters, printers, or network attached storage devices to a wireless network via its 1x 10/100 Port. Featuring Passive PoE, it lets you position your AP as per your requirement for maximizing signal quality. You can connect to the net wireless in a jiffy with the 802.11n. Equipped with 3x 4dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antennas, it strengthens your network signal. Grab the TP-Link TL-WA901ND Wireless N Access Point today.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 1x 10/100 Port; integrates with your network faster
- Support Passive PoE; Passive PoE support; sends data along with electricity to the access point
- 802.11n; enables improved wireless functioning
- 3x 4dBi Detachable Omni Directional Antennas; for excellent network signal
- System Requirements: Microsoft Windows 98SE, NT, 2000, XP, Vista™ or Windows 7, MAC OS, NetWare, UNIX or Linux.
- Wireless N Speed & Range: Adopting IEEE 802.11n advanced MIMO (Multi Input Multi Output) technology, it simultaneously works through three antennas to Tx and Rx to overcome the interference and signal degradation when traveling long distances or through physical barriers in a small office or a large apartment, resulting in an incredible improvement in the wireless performance, even in a steel-and-concrete building. Above all, you could easily pick up the wireless network during long-distance connection where legacy 11g products may not!
- Multiple Operating Modes - Easy to Build WLAN: Supports AP Client, Bridge, Repeater and AP operation modes to enable various wireless applications to give users a more dynamic and comprehensive experience when using their AP. Multiple operating mode also helps you easily to build wireless network for hard-to-wire locations or eliminating wireless dead zone.
- QSS Button -Quick Setup Security: Compatible with WI-FI Protected Setup™ (WPS), TL-WA901ND features Quick Security Setup that allows users to almost instantly setup their security simply by pressing the "QSS" button automatically establishing a WPA2 secure connection, which is more security compared with WEP encryptions. Not only is this faster than normal security setups but more convenient in that you don’t need to remember a password!
- PoE Supported-More Flexible Deployment: The TL-WA901ND is able to be powered using an Ethernet cable to simultaneously send data and electricity to wherever your AP may be located even up to 100 feet away. This feature multiplies your options allowing you to place the AP in a position that is most convenient to get the best signal possible, such as on the wall or on the ceiling of your office.
- WPA / WPA2 Encryptions - Advanced Security: As for the security of WI-FI connection, WEP encryption has been no longer the strongest and safest guards for outside threats. TL-WR901ND provides WPA/WPA2 encryptions (Both Personal and Enterprises) that are created by the WI-FI Alliance industry group, promoting interpretabilities and security for WLAN.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TP-Link
Warranty provided by: TP-Link
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: TL-WA901ND
UPC No: 845973051426
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:3, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 2pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T141-1038
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TP-Link logos are registered trademarks of TP-Link. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.