VisionTek 900463 Radeon HD 6570 Video Card - 1024MB, DDR3, PCI-Express (x16), 1x DMS59, 1x Mini DisplayPort, DirectX 11, Single-Slot, Low ProfileItem#: 8974732 | Model#: 900463
Free Shipping Today!
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
VisionTek Radeon HD 6570 1GB DDR3 5Port Video Card Product Details
VisionTek 900463 Radeon HD 6570 Video Card
Experience a smooth HD performance from the VisionTek 900463 Radeon HD 6570 Video Card. This Video Card complies with the latest DirectX 11 multimedia applications, as well as several features that enhance gaming and video performance. Instilled with ATI Eyefinity, it can provide amazing visual output simultaneously to a maximum of three monitors; with Avivo™ video and display technology, the video card can integrate with an HD display or with a high-performance home entertainment system. Immerse in clear, crisp, and sharp images and smooth video playback with 1GB of DDR3 video memory. For amazing HD performance and seamless video playback, choose the VisionTek 900463 Radeon HD 6570 Video Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- ATI Radeon 6570 GPU; manages high-performance visual presentations
- 1GB of DDR3 Video memory; speeds up the graphics production
- ATI Eyefinity; supports up to three independent monitors simultaneously
- Avivo™ video and display technology; connects to an HD display or home entertainment system for crisp, sharp images and smooth video playback
- PCI Express x16 interface; delivers information to the CPU
- HDMI port; integrates to computers, camcorders, Blu-ray players, game consoles, digital audio devices and more.
HDMI Requirements: Requires DVI to HDMI adapter (sold separately)
Eyefinity Connectivity Requirements: ATI Eyefinity technology is supported on this model when in all three output connectors are in use. The following restrictions apply:
- A maximum of 2 legacy monitors (VGA, DVI or HDMI) can be enabled simultaneously, provided that each monitor is connected either directly or via a "passive" DisplayPort™ adapter/dongle. "Passive" adapters/dongles will NOT support more than 2 legacy monitors.
- To enable support for more than 2 monitors, "active" DisplayPort™ adapters/dongles are required (or monitors with direct DisplayPort™ connectivity must be used).
- Approved "active" adapters have no general connectivity restrictions with ATI Eyefinity technology.
A Closer Look :
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: VisionTek
Warranty provided by: VisionTek
UPC No: 784090027023
Mfg Part No: 900463
( Length:9, Width:7, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 1.1000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- VisionTek logos are registered trademarks of VisionTek. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.