TRIPP LITE B126-1A0-WP-1 HDMI(R) OVER CAT-5 ACTIVE EXTENDER RECEIVERItem#: YYI1-LL8688 | Model#: B126-1A0-WP-1
Currently Out Of Stock!
HDMI(R) OVER CAT-5 ACTIVE EXTENDER RECEI Product Details
The B126-1A0-WP-1 is a receiver unit that is used with the B126-002 and B126-004 transmitter units. It extends a 1080p (60Hz) signal to a monitor up to 150ft away using Cat5e/6 cable. To achieve maximum distance and resolution, use 24Awg Solid Wire Cat5e/6 cable. (Tripp Lite s N202-Series) It features a built-in Equalization control for adjustment of the video image, and RJ45 jacks for easy connection with Cat5e/6 patch cable. Supports 24-bit True Color (8-bits per channel), HDCP, 3D, and both stereo audio and 7.1 channel surround sound audio (7.1 channel surround sound signal will be Multi-Channel or PCM).
- Supports computer video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200, and HD resolutions up to 1080p (60Hz)
- Can further expand the range and number of monitors by adding B126-110 repeaters
- A 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 125 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 1080p (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 500 ft
- A 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 175 ft. for each repeater in the installation. In a full 4 level chain (3 repeaters, 1 receiver), a 1080i (60Hz) signal can be extended up to 700 ft
- Plug and play; No drivers required.
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Mfg Part No: B126-1A0-WP-1
UPC No: 037332162830
Box Size: ( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYI1-LL8688
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.