Cables To Go 1.5-Foot Velocity™ S-Video CableItem#: C184-40001 | Model#: 40001
Currently Out Of Stock!
Cables To Go 1.5-Foot S-Video Cable Product Details
Velocity™ S-Video Cable
Velocity™ S-Video Interconnects from Impact Acoustics offer vivid picture quality for today’s video and home theater applications. These cost-effective performance cables give you maximum video quality compared to ordinary s-video cables. Low-loss dual 75ohm oxygen-free copper wire and foam dielectric provide optimized picture quality. Individually double-shielded wires combined with an overall aluminum foil and OFC braid shield protects against unwanted noise and interference.
The dual coax design carries the Video (Y) signal separate from the Color (C) providing higher resolution and better picture quality. The color coded molded connectors attach to an ultra flexible jacket allowing for easy installation and identification. The 24K gold plated heavy-duty connectors ensure long lasting, corrosion-free connections.
- Connectors: 4-pin Male to 4-pin Male
- Oxygen-free copper wire delivers all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your S-video component
- Corrosion-resistant, precision-made 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long lasting sound quality
- Fully molded connecters provide excellent strain relief that keeps your cable intact
- Individually double-shielded 75ohm coax wires with overall Mylar® foil and braid shield reduce unwanted noise and distortion
- Ultra flexible PVC jacket for easy installation Connects digital camcorders, satellite receivers, DVD
- players, PC with TV out or any video source with S-video output jacks to television, monitor or A/V receiver with S-video input jacks
- Short length is ideal for stacked equipment installations
- Made from UL 2919 rated cable
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 40001
UPC No: 757120400011
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-40001
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.