Patriot PGD316G1333ELK Gamer 2 Series Desktop Memory Kit - 16GB (2 x 8GB), PC3-10666, DDR3-1333MHz, 1.5V, 9-9-9-24 CAS Latency, XMP ReadyItem#: P33-7253 | Model#: PGD316G1333ELK
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Patriot G2 16GB DDR3-1333MHz Desktop Memory Kit Product Details
Patriot PGD316G1333ELK Gamer 2 Series Desktop Memory Kit
Receive efficient system operations with the Patriot PGD316G1333ELK Gamer 2 Series Desktop Memory Kit. This memory kit allows the PC system to transfer more data at progressive speeds. This kit offers two 8GB DDR3 memory modules, each with a 240-pin, 64-bit bus connection to the motherboard's DIMM socket. A module can access and retrieve data at a reduced latency of 9-9-9-24, operating with faster data-transfer capabilities at 1333MHz memory speeds. Experience better data operations with the Patriot PGD316G1333ELK Gamer 2 Series Desktop Memory Kit.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8GB DDR3 Memory size; provides temporary storage for random information
- 240-pin connector; engages with a DIMM socket to improve system performance
- 9-9-9-24 CAS Latency; grants minimal time difference for the memory system to receive an instruction and to act upon it
Manufactured by: Patriot
Warranty provided by: Patriot
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: PGD316G1333ELK
UPC No: 815530012122
Box Size: ( Length:7, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.1200 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: P33-7253
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Patriot logos are registered trademarks of Patriot. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.