Connectool Paladin Tools PC Cable Check Pro Tester Product Details
Paladin Tools PC Cable Check Pro Tester.
Paladin's the name when it comes to precision tools and testers. This new Paladin Tools PC Cable Check Pro Tester universal tester maps cables, detects good connections, opens, shorts or crosses. And the Paladin Pro Tester works with more than 20 types of cables including LAN & telephone, Serial, coaxial, USB, VGA, Mini-USB, S-video, FireWire, PS/2 keyboard & parallel printer. Precision matters - that's why it's best to buy from Paladin. The Paladin Tools PC Cable Check Pro Tester -- now available at our discount pricing!
- Maximum Cable Length: 1,000' (75 ohm coax is limited to 600')
- Power Requirements: 9VDC battery (included)
- Output Signal: 8VDC@10mA
- Auto power-off: 30 seconds of non-use
- Weight: 1.7 lbs.
- Dimensions: 11" H x 6.65" W x 1.60" D
A Closer Look
- Auto scan or manual scan modes
- Rubber feet to grip to desk or bench to prevent slipping
- Power shuts off after 30 seconds of non-use to conserve battery
- Rugged case now with built-in handle for easy transport
- 9V battery included
- Tests cables with the following terminations:
- Modular plugs: RJ45, RJ11, RJ12 UTP/STP
- Coaxial: BNCs & CATV "F" (BNC-to-F adapter required; not included)
- D-sub: 9-, 15- & 25-pin
- HD-sub: 15-pin
- USB: A, B, & mini 5-pin
- 1394 FireWire: 4- & 6-pin
- Centronics: 36-pin printer
Manufactured by: Paladin Tools
Warranty provided by: Paladin Tools
UPC No: 769328113297
Mfg Part No: 1577
( Length:13, Width:7, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Paladin Tools logos are registered trademarks of Paladin Tools. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.