Night Owl NONB-84500 Network DVR and Camera Security System - 8 Channels, H.264 Compression, 500GB HD, 4 Cameras, RefurbishedItem#: N247-1112 | Model#: RB-NONB-84500-R |
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Night Owl NONB-84500 DVR & Camera Security System Product Details
Night Owl NONB-84500 Network DVR and Camera Security System
The network ready Night Owl NONB-84500 Network DVR and Camera Security System allows you to view and control your system over the Internet using Internet Explorer. No matter where you are in the world, you can log into your system and watch real time video streams, playback previously recorded files and even backup the system remotely. With the Night Owl NONB-84500 you can also turn on any computer screen on your network into a live surveillance center.
Enjoy viewing your surroundings with 4 night vision cameras. These cameras come with mounting hardware and metal stands, so you always have a good look from every angle, up to 30 feet away. The Night Owl NONB-84500 Security System is also equipped with H.264 technology and delivers stunning video quality and with Motion Activated Recording, it’s easy to find important footage during video playback. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. The Night Owl NONB-84500 Network DVR and Camera Security System features various display modes including 9 Channel, Quad and Single Channel with playback options showing event, time and date. Plus, it includes a mouse and remote control with your purchase. Compatible with various Windows versions, the Night Owl NONB-84500 Network DVR and Camera Security System is ideal for video surveillance anywhere you are!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Connects directly to your television for instant viewing
- System features a total of 4 cameras
- Password protection ensures only you and authorized users have access
- H.264 technology delivers stunning video quality and low data rates
A Closer Look
- The system comes equipped with 4 indoor / outdoor night vision cameras and has the ability to be expanded up to a total of 8 cameras. (Industry Standard BNC Connectors). Try the Night Owl CAM-4PK-CM115 and add 4 more cameras instantly.
- H.264 technology delivers stunning video quality at remarkably low data rates. An upgrade to the MPEG4 standard, this ultra-efficient technology gives you excellent results across a broad range of bandwidths, from remote access via internet explorer to remote viewing on your 3G smart phone. H.264 compression also allows you to save more video footage than traditional compression methods thus giving you up to 2 times more storage.
- Having the ability to check on your home or business has never been easier. This smart H.264 DVR will allow you to view all of your cameras remotely on select 3G smart phones. Windows Mobile®, Symbian®, iPhone® and Ipad® on 3G networks are all compatible with the DVR.
- This network ready H.264 DVR kit allows you to view and control your system over the internet using Internet Explorer. No matter where you are in the world you can log into your system and watch real time video streams, playback previously recorded files and even backup the system remotely. The network ready feature also turns any computer screen on your network into a live surveillance center. (Ethernet cable included)
- The system comes equipped with a state of the art, easy to use icon based interface. All you need to do is point and click to access any of the features of the DVR. The interface is very user friendly and comes equipped with both a USB mouse and remote control.
- Motion activation allows you to record only when necessary, and makes it easy to find important footage during video playback. This will save you time and conserve hard drive space. Enhanced motion detection settings ensure that false alarms are not triggered. An easy motion detection mask allows you to block out areas with constant movement, such as roads or trees.
- The DVR easily connects to your TV for instant viewing and comes with an included 6ft RCA cable.
- Utilizing H.264 compression this system records up to 1 year of video with its pre-installed 500GB security certified SATA hard drive. The hard drive was specifically designed for DVR’s, and provides faster read/write times and reliable recording of your video surveillance footage.
- The video search feature will save you time when trying to locate a particular video file. You have the ability to search by time, date and/or event.
- The 4 indoor/outdoor color cameras provide you with a clear, crisp, and enhanced image at 400 TV lines of resolution. The cameras come equipped with 11 infrared LEDs that allow you to see in the darkness, up to 30 feet away!
- The built-in USB port allows you to backup your important video footage directly to a USB flash drive or external USB hard drive. (Peripherals not included).
- Utilizing Triplex technology the DVR allows you to record, playback and view live video remotely all at the same time. This ensures that you do not miss any important video footage no matter what you are doing.
- The DVR gives you the option when the hard drive is full to either stop recording or overwrite your old footage. Overwrite mode will automatically delete the oldest file and replace it with newly recorded file. This feature ensures that your DVR records important video footage even when the hard drive has reached its capacity.
- The system displays all 8 cameras in one screen giving you the ability to view all 8 cameras at once. You can also enlarge any camera and view in full screen or just view 4 channels on the screen at once. (system is equipped with 4 cameras)
- Password protection ensure only you and authorized users can access the DVR locally or remotely. This includes the ability to start or stop the recording.
THIS PRODUCT IS REFURBISHED
The terms refurbished and recertified are used interchangeable to describe products that manufacturers refurbished, inspected, brought back to original manufacturer’s specification then tested and repackaged for sale. Some manufacturers refurbish products themselves and others use a qualified third party refurbisher. Refurbished products represent a great value and we offer them with confidence knowing that every refurbished product was tested at least twice, once when it was first manufactured and again during the refurbishing process. Refurbished products are warranted by either the original manufacturer or the manufacturer’s third party refurbisher. Warranty terms applicable to refurbished products may vary; see below for specific warranty information and consider purchasing an extended service plan if you desire even more coverage.
Manufactured by: Night Owl Security
Warranty provided by: Night Owl Security
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RB-NONB-84500-R
UPC No: 841808011719
Box Size: ( Length:17, Width:7, Depth:11)
Shipping Weight: 15.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: N247-1112
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Night Owl Security logos are registered trademarks of Night Owl Security. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.