Cooler Master IceFusion 200G Thermal Compound Product Details
Cooler Master RG-ICFN-200G-B1 IceFusion 200G Thermal Compound
Cooler Master RG-ICFN-200G-B1 IceFusion 200G thermally conductive compounds are grease-like silicone materials, heavily filled with heat conductive metal oxides. With enhanced thermally conductive non-curing compound, IceFusion provides excellent performance and stability. It is optimized for use between CPUs, and heatsinks or water-cooling solutions.
What it is & Why You Need it:
- High thermal conductivity.
- Low thermal resistance.
- Best thermal stability in high temperature.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Preserve in room temperature for longer lifespan.
- Up to 500 applications
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cooler Master
Warranty provided by: Not Available
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RG-ICFN-200G-B1
UPC No: 884102007958
Box Size: ( Length:2, Width:2, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.2400 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C283-3094
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cooler Master logos are registered trademarks of Cooler Master. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.