LSI LSI00188 SAS9200-8e Host Bus Adapter - 8x Ports, PCI Express 2.0, SAS 2.0, Low ProfileItem#: L505-8706 | Model#: LSI00188
Currently Out Of Stock!
LSI Host Bus Adapter Product Details
LSI LSI00188 SAS9200-8e Host Bus Adapter
Manage your external storage devices efficiently with the LSI LSI00188 SAS9200-8e Host Bus Adapter. The LSI LSI00188 SAS9200-8e Host Bus Adapter can be connected conveniently to your system through the PCI express 2.0 interface and features 8 ports to accommodate multiple SAS/SATA devices. The adapter supports SSDs, HDDs and tape drives and comes with a low-profile design to allow installation in small form factor computers. It offers the latest 6Gb/s data transfer rates while maintaining compatibility with the legacy standards. New systems can benefit from T-10 Protection Information Model, which detects and restores data corruption, and minimizes EMI through Spread Spectrum Clocking (SSC). Improve your system's performance with the LSI LSI00188 SAS9200-8e Host Bus Adapter.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 8-port host bus adapter; relieves the microprocessor of both data storage and retrieval tasks, improving your system's performance
- SSD, HDD and tape drive support; allows you to plug in different storage devices
- 6Gb/s data transfer rate; permits fast operations
- Low profile design; this adapter can fit into small form factor systems
Manufactured by: LSI Logic
Warranty provided by: LSI Logic
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: LSI00188
UPC No: 830343006656
Box Size: ( Length:11, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.7500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L505-8706
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- LSI Logic logos are registered trademarks of LSI Logic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.