Belkin® CAT6 UTP Computer Patch Cable Product Details
This enhanced cable provides an ideal performance upgrade from Cat5 cabling in your 100Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet network. It ensures clean and clear transmissions with 50-micron, gold-plated contacts. The premium snagless-type molding protects the connectors from damage. Cable Type: Cat6 UTP Patch; Connector/Port/Interface: Two RJ 45 Male; For Device Type: Mac®;Network;PC.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Cat6 100Base-T/Gigabit Ethernet snagless patch computer cable.
- An ideal performance upgrade from Cat5 cabling in your 100Base-T or Gigabit Ethernet network.
- Ensures clean and clear transmissions.
- Snagless-type moldings.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: A3L980-03-S
UPC No: 722868338704
Box Size: ( Length:10, Width:4, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-5000 GY3
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.