Edimax Wireless 11" Motorized Internet IP Camera - 1.3MP, H.264, MPEG4, M-JPEG, Pan/Tilt, Motion Detection, Pre-Recording, Post-Recording, 16 ChannelItem#: E406-0010 | Model#: IC-7010PTN
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Edimax Wireless 11" Motorized Internet IP Camera Product Details
Edimax Wireless 11" Motorized Internet IP Camera
Have the capability to monitor your home, even when you are away, with the Edimax Wireless 11" Motorized Internet IP Camera. This unit provides excellent vision over specific areas, with its H.264, MPEG4 and M-JPEG video compression. The Edimax Wireless 11" Motorized Internet IP Camera, along with fifteen other cameras, can provide full sixteen channel view over sixteen specific areas. Images can be recorded via an SDHC/SD memory card, so you can review the recordings whenever you want to. The motion detection capability effectively senses movement found nearby, and with the Pan/Tilt movement, the camera is locked on to the monitored area. The Edimax Wireless 11" Motorized Internet IP Camera permits web video streaming, using its 802.11n capability, and can be accesses using 16 different user login accounts.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Supports H.264, MPEG4 and M-JPEG; for clear video streaming
- 16 channels; allow you to maintain surveillance over sixteen different areas
- SDHC/SD memory card; the unit provides you with the capability to record images using a memory card
- Motion Detection and Pan/Tilt movement; both allow the camera to lock on to an area that is detected with movement
- Has 802.11n capability and supports 16 user login accounts; for an effective web video streaming
A Closer Look:
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Edimax
Warranty provided by: Axpertec Inc
UPC No: 649659028197
Mfg Part No: IC-7010PTN
( Length:10, Width:5, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 2.3000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Edimax logos are registered trademarks of Edimax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.