Belkin - 100' Snagless Cat5e Grey UTPItem#: B20-7000 GY100 | Model#: A3L791-100-S
Currently Out Of Stock!
50-Micron Gold Plated Connectors for Clean Transmission
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
The Belkin Advantage
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T, and even 1000 Base-T
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to ensure a clean and clear transmission.
- This product is guaranteed for life!
- Premium snagless-type moldings to protect the connection.
- PowerSum tested.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
Mfg Part No: A3L791-100-S
UPC No: 722868158821
Box Size: ( Length:6, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 1.6000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: B20-7000 GY100
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.