Belkin Patch cable - RJ-45 (M) to RJ-45 (M) - 10 ft - CAT 5e - molded, snagless - red - B2B - for Omniview SMB 1x16, SMB 1x8; OmniView SMB CAT5 KVM (A3L791-10-RED-S)Item#: 75145 | Model#: A3L791-10-RED-S
- In Stock. Usually ships same business day. (Details)
The Belkin Advantage! PowerSum Tested Cat 5e Patch Cable
What is a Category 5e patch cable? Think of it as the street that links the house on your block and all the destinations in town. In actuality, it's a cable used to connect all the hardware destinations in a Local Area Network (LAN). The RJ45 Cat 5e patch is perfect for use with 10/100/1000 Base-T networks.
The Belkin Advantage
- Exceeds the performance requirement of Category 5e.
- Perfect in conjunction with 10 and 100 Base-T, and even 1000 Base-T
- 50-micron gold plated connectors to insure a clean and clear transmission.
- This product is guaranteed for life!
- Premium snagless-type moldings to protect the connection.
- PowerSum tested.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Belkin
Warranty provided by: Belkin
UPC No: 722868135471
Mfg Part No: A3L791-10-RED-S
( Length:4, Width:6, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.3000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Belkin logos are registered trademarks of Belkin. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.