Cisco RV082 8-port 10/100 VPN Router - Dual WAN Product Details
Cisco RV082 8-port 10/100 VPN Router
The Cisco 10/100 8-Port VPN Router is an advanced Internet-sharing network solution for your small business needs. Like any router, it lets multiple computers in your office share an Internet connection. However, the unique dual Internet ports on the Cisco RV082 8-port 10/100 VPN Router lets you connect a second Internet line as a backup to insure that you're never disconnected. Alternatively, use both Internet ports at the same time, and let the router balance your office's requirements between them for maximum bandwidth efficiency.
The Cisco RV082 8-port 10/100 VPN Router also features a built-in 8-port full-duplex 10/100 Ethernet switch to connect eight PCs directly, or you can connect more hubs and switches to create as big a network as you need.
The Virtual Private Network (VPN) capability creates encrypted "tunnels" through the Internet, allowing up to 50 remote office or traveling users to securely connect into your office network from off-site. Users connecting through a VPN tunnel are attached to your company's network -- with secure access to files, e-mail, and your intranet -- just as if they were in the building. You can also use the VPN capability to allow users on your small office network to securely connect out to a corporate network.
The 10/100 8-Port VPN Router can serve as a DHCP Server. It has a powerful SPI firewall to protect your PCs against intruders and most known Internet attacks. It can be configured to filter internal users' access to the Internet, and has IP address filtering so you can specify exactly who has access to your network. Configuration is a snap with the web browser-based configuration utility.
A Closer Look
- Stateful Packet Inspection Firewall for maximum security
- 2 WAN ports for load balanced connectivity to the Internet
- 8-Port 10/100 Switch supports Auto-MDI/MDIX and up to 200Mbps of throughput per port
- IP filtering allows for restricted access to the Internet and other network resources
- Full IPSec Virtual Private Network (VPN) Capability using DES and 3DES Encryption Algorithms
- Support for MD5 and SHA Authentications Algorithms
- Create up to 50 simultaneous IPSec VPN Tunnels
- Management via Web, Telnet, SNMP, and Setup Wizards make setup easy for Administrators
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Cisco
Warranty provided by: Cisco
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: RV082
UPC No: 745883556700
Box Size: ( Length:12, Width:16, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 3.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C50-2354
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Cisco logos are registered trademarks of Cisco. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.