ECS A55F-M2 AMD Hudson FM1 Motherboard - Micro ATX, AMD A55 Chipset, Socket FM1, 1866MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 3.0 Gb/s, RAID, 6-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, AMD Dual Graphics ReadyItem#: S458-1402 | Model#: A55F-M2 (V1.0A)
ECS A55F-M2 AMD Hudson FM1 Motherboard Product Details
ECS A55F-M2 AMD Hudson FM1 Motherboard
Building a system with the ECS A55F-M2 AMD Hudson FM1 Motherboard ensures efficient and stable operations. This Motherboard comes with the Socket FM1 supporting compatible AMD processors, and it features Dual-Channel DDR3 for up to 32GB of memory. It is compatible with AMD multi-GPU setups and it utilizes the power of DirectX 11 for achieving rich graphics and realistic gaming environments. The micro ATX motherboard has 6 SATA 3.0Gb/s headers for optical and hard drives, and it supports the RAID configuration for enhanced data security. The ECS A55F-M2 AMD Hudson FM1 Motherboard is equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet LAN for Internet connectivity. Get the ECS A55F-M2 AMD Hudson FM1 Motherboard now and start off building your system right.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Optimized for AMD processors; experience the technology and power of AMD CPUs
- Up to 32GB of memory supported; allows you to maximize the memory for efficient computing
- Multi-GPU ready; mount multiple video cards to accelerate the visual performance of your system
- ECS M.I.B. III; intelligent and convenient way to adjust the clock and voltage settings
- RAID support; allows you to configure your HDD for optimum data security
- Built-in Gigabit Ethernet LAN; lets you achieve fast Internet speeds
AMD Dual Graphics Ready
With the ECS A55F-M2, a whole new level of integrated graphics is achieved. With support for the latest technologies such as DirectX11 for the most detailed games and 'Steady Video' which removes shaky images from home videos.
The latest AMD APUs offer better performance than general mainstream video cards meaning that not only your games will run smoother, but also Full HD Blu-Ray can be played back without slowdowns and converting videos from your PC to your smartphone or tablet is sped up greatly!
Note: This new design requires APUs/CPUs in an FM1 packaged and is not backwards compatible with the AM3 CPUs.
Note: A Discrete Graphics Card is required if you are installing an FM1 Package CPU without Integrated Graphics Processor (IGP).
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: ECS Elitegroup Computer
Warranty provided by: ECS Elitegroup Computer
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: A55F-M2 (V1.0A)
UPC No: 0881038032214
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:10, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 1.6500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S458-1402
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ECS Elitegroup Computer logos are registered trademarks of ECS Elitegroup Computer. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.