See more products
- 3.5mm Mini-Plug Cables (91)
- Audio Cables (52)
- Coaxial Cables (184)
- Component Video (78)
- Composite Cables (75)
- Display Port Cables (26)
- HDMI Cables (584)
- RCA Cables (85)
- S-Video Cables (39)
- S-Video and RCA Combo (22)
- VGA Cables (1017)
- Optical/Digital SPDIF Cables (48)
- Speaker Wire (61)
- Subwoofer Cables (4)
- Pro Audio Cables (3)
- Stereo Cables (4)
Cables To Go Velocity S-Video Y-CableItem#: C184-45400 | Model#: 45400
Cables To Go Velocity S-Video Y-Cable Product Details
Cables To Go Velocity S-Video Y-Cable
The Velocity™ S-Video Y-Cable is the perfect answer when the question is "How do I get one S-Video signal to two devices easily and inexpensively?" Low-loss dual 75-ohm oxygen-free copper wire and a foam dielectric guarantee the proper characteristic impedance. Individually double-shielded wires combined with an overall aluminum foil and OFC braid shield eliminate electromagnetic and radio-frequency interference. A dual coax design, a properly manufactured S-Video cable transports the black-and-white picture detail information and the chrominance color information on separate pathways. This construction enables improved picture quality when compared with a typical composite cable. In addition to fitting standard 4-pin S-Video jacks, the performance S-video cable fits most 7-pin jacks found on desktops and notebooks with a TV out jack.
- Oxygen-free copper wire delivers all the detail, color and brightness you expect from your S-video components
- Precision-manufactured 24K gold-plated connectors ensure long-lasting picture quality
- Fully molded connectors provide excellent strain relief to keep your cable working reliably year-after-year.
- Individually double-shielded 75-Ohm coax wires with overall foil and braid shield reduce noise and distortion
- Ultra flexible PVC jacket for easy installation
- Send one S-Video output to two locations!
- Weight: .19 lbs
|Cable Type||S-Video / Coaxial|
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 45400
UPC No: 757120454007
Box Size: ( Length: 5, Width: 4, Depth: 1 )
Shipping Weight: 0.1000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-45400
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.