See more products
Cables To Go 14-Foot Cat6 Crossover Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 14-Foot Cat6
Crossover Snagless Patch Cable, Orange
Fast, fast, fast - the three words that describe Cables To Go's Cat6 network cables. Perfect for distributing data, voice and video, these 550MHz rated patch cables ensure you always have the necessary throughput to handle today's and tomorrow's bandwidth-intensive applications. Each cable is fully tested and quality inspected, ensuring all EIA/TIA Cat6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9 standards are met.
Cat6 patch cords from Cables To Go drastically reduce both impedance and structural return loss (SRL) as compared to standard 100 Mhz wire, which ensures error-free transmission! pairs and that helps to maintain Constructed with high-quality cable and a shortened body plug, this design will keep Near-End Crosstalk (NEXT) levels to a minimum.
Our all-new molded, snag-free "clip" prevents unwanted cable snags during installation without impairing your ability to insert and remove the connector from the port. It also provides unparalleled strain-relief, so that the cable is not damaged even when pulled on excessively.
- All-new molded, snag-free boot prevents unwanted cable snags while providing easy insertion and extraction from network ports
- Crossed pin configuration allows you to connect two computers "peer-to-peer" without the need for a hub or switch
- Perfect for connecting network switches and hubs without an uplink port to other switches and hubs
- Weight: 0.43 lbs
|Cable Connector A||RJ-45|
|Cable Connector B||RJ-45|
|Cable Length (Feet)||14.0 ft|
|Fiber Size||50 micron|
|Connector Material||Gold Plated|
|Cable Conductor Material||AWG Stranded Copper|
|Cable Jacket Material||PVC|
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 45123
UPC No: 757120451235
Box Size: ( Length: 7, Width: 5, Depth: 2 )
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1 pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-45123
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.