ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 Motherboard - ATX, Socket R (LGA2011), Intel X79 Express, 2400MHz DDR3 (O.C.), SATA 6.0 Gb/s, 8-CH Audio, Gigabit LAN, USB 3.0, PCI-Express 3.0, CrossFireX/SLI, BluetoothItem#: A455-3158 | Model#: RAMPAGE IV EXTREME
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 LGA 2011 Motherboard Product Details
ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 Motherboard
Keep up with the ever developing world of technology with the ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 Motherboard. This motherboard provides you with a springboard to assemble the ultimate computing machine. It has the Intel® X79 Express Chipset that can support the latest Socket LGA2011 for 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processors that could handle your intense computing needs with ease.
The most extreme RoG Board, the ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 Motherboard is also equipped with 8 x DIMM Slots for Quad-channel DDR3, for you to experience faster system performance, perfect for multitasking. Get ready to enjoy the latest games with the latest high-quality graphics with its PCIe 3.0 interface that allows you to install the most amazing video cards with AMD® 4-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA® 4-Way SLI support.
Plus, its SATA slots, you can upgrade your PC’s storage capacity as well as transfer rates. Imagine all these amazing features in your computer that is the advantage of having an ASUS Rampage IV Extreme X79 Motherboard. Buy one now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Intel® X79 Express Chipset with LGA2011 socket; experience the power of a 2nd Generation Intel® Core™ i7 Processor
- 8 x DIMM Slots; if faster system performance is what you are looking for, then install the Quad-channel DDR3 internal memory into your PC
- PCIe 3.0 interface; its AMD® 4-Way CrossFireX and NVIDIA® 4-Way SLI support allows you experience high levels of detail in your games, videos, and movies
- SATA slots; enjoy the advantage of an SSD or a HDD’s larger storage capacity and faster transfer rates
Why choose when you can have both?
SLI or CrossFireX? Fret no longer because with the ROG Rampage IV Extreme you’ll be able to run both multi-GPU setups. The board features SLI/CrossFire on Demand technology, supporting up to four graphics cards in a 4-Way SLI or CrossFireX configuration. Whichever path you take, you can be assured of jaw-dropping graphics at a level previously unseen.
Note: Intel Socket R (LGA2011) is only compatible with 2nd generation Sandy Bridge-E Intel Core i7 CPUs in the new LGA 2011 Package.
A Closer Look:
Manufactured by: Asus
Warranty provided by: Asus
Limited Warranty: 60 months parts; 60 months labor
Mfg Part No: RAMPAGE IV EXTREME
UPC No: 610839184545
Box Size: ( Length:15, Width:13, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 6.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A455-3158
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Asus logos are registered trademarks of Asus. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.