Optoma TX542-3D Portable DLP Projector Product Details
Optoma TX542-3D Portable DLP Projector
Best in Class, the Optoma TX542-3D Portable DLP Projector is designed to meet the demanding requirements of school districts and businesses. With the Optoma TX542-3D Portable DLP Projector, bright, high contrast images provide easy-to-read text, and the built-in closed captioning decoder displays text from videos that have closed captioning embedded in the signal. Wired networking on the Optoma TX542-3D Portable DLP Projector allows remote management and control of the projector, and a built-in 10-watt speaker system outputs volume required for larger audiences.
* 3D content can be viewed with active LCD shutter glasses when the projector is connected to a computer with a compatible 3D graphics card.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Easy-to-read text – bright at 2800 ANSI lumens and high 3000:1 contrast ratio
- Broadcast messages to the projector over the network
- 3D Capable
- Eco-friendly low power consumption - sub-one watt standby mode
A Closer Look
Manufactured by: Optoma
Warranty provided by: Optoma
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: TX542-3D
UPC No: 796435411787
Box Size: ( Length:19, Width:12, Depth:7)
Shipping Weight: 8.1500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: O66-2402
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Optoma logos are registered trademarks of Optoma. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.