SteelSeries 61261 Spectrum 5XB Gaming Headset - for Xbox 360, Wired, 40mm SunDancer Units, Cloth Padded Ear Cushions, Retractable Microphone, Braided Cable, Audiomixer, BlackItem#: S50-0005 | Model#: 61261
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
SteelSeries 61261 Spectrum 5XB Gaming Headset Product Details
SteelSeries 61261 Spectrum 5XB Gaming Headset
Build your gaming experience to the yonder level with the SteelSeries 61261 Spectrum 5XB Gaming Headset. The SteelSeries 61261 Spectrum 5XB Gaming Headset is a superior quality headset that is particularly designed to offer impressive soundscapes and a comfortable fit. It features an audiomixer that links with the Xbox, allowing independent audio and voice volume controls for personalized settings. The SteelSeries 61261 Spectrum 5XB Gaming Headset is built with 40mm SunDancer (SCS) units that produce clear and compact audio. It also features LiveMix that helps you to enjoy all the sounds in your team based games, gunfire, music, explosions or dialogs. The SteelSeries 61261 Spectrum 5XB Gaming Headset can be easily carried anywhere as it can be disassembled into 3 pieces making transporting more convenient and safe. Grab the SteelSeries 61261 Spectrum 5XB Gaming Headset now!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Features an audiomixer; connects the headset to the Xbox 360 offering independent audio and voice volume controls
- 40mm SunDancer (SCS) units; delivers clear and concise audio presentation for quick audio recognition
- LiveMix feature; allows you to hear all the minute sounds in the game
- Travel-friendly design; can be disassembled into 3 parts making transporting more convenient and safe
- Retractable microphone; pull it out when you need it and push it in when you don’t need
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Steel Series
Warranty provided by: Steel Series
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: 61261
UPC No: 813810013210
Box Size: ( Length:13, Width:9, Depth:6)
Shipping Weight: 1.7000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 4pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: S50-0005
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Steel Series logos are registered trademarks of Steel Series. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.