Tripp-Lite 3ft SCSI External Cable Product Details
Tripp-Lite S455-003 SCSI External Cable
The Tripp-Lite S455-003 SCSI External Cable is used to connect a Server to Tape Loader Storage. This 3ft cable provides you with a faster transfer rate of 320Mbps, making it the perfect SCSI solution. It has a VHDCI68 Male connector on one end and a HD68 Male connector on the other. Get the Tripp-Lite S455-003 SCSI External Cable today!
- Supports all SCSI transfer rates through 320Mbps
- LVD/SE compliant
- Backwards compatibility with previous SCSI generations
- Double shielded (foil and braid)
- All Tripp Lite SCSI products, regardless of the SCSI generation, meet the latest specifications of ANSI
- Tripp Lite offers a complete line of internal and external solutions for SCSI/RAID and fibre channel ranging from the very latest Ultra 320 to legacy SCSI-1 and every combination in between
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: S455-003
UPC No: 037332138187
Box Size: ( Length:1, Width:7, Depth:9)
Shipping Weight: 0.5000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T105-10127
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.