Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor - Six Core, 12MB L3 Cache, 1.5MB L2 Cache, 3.20 GHz (3.80 GHz Max Turbo), Socket R (LGA2011), 130W, No Fan, Retail - BX80619I73930KItem#: I69-3930 | Model#: BX80619I73930K
Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor Product Details
Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor
Optimize the performance of your computer system with the efficient operation of the Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor. Harness the capabilities of a 3.2GHz Intel® Core™ i7-3930K processor in your system for faster data access and seamless data flow to and from the main memory, thanks to its 15MB Intel® Smart Cache feature, four-channel DDR3 memory controller, and its Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology. It has an Intel® Hyper-threading Technology, which allows simultaneous operation of virtual processors, to accommodate better data processing performance; Intel® Virtualization Technology, which facilitates maximizes system utility and flexibility; two PCIe x16 and one PCIe x8 slots, which maximize the bus operations and graphics applications; and overclocking ability, which improves clock rate of the CPU. For optimum efficiency in CPU performance, choose the Intel Core i7-3930K Unlocked Processor.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- 3.2GHz Intel® Core™ i7-3930K processor; operate your system with superb processing power
- Four-channel DDR3 memory controller; perform efficient data flow to and from the main memory
- Intel® Virtualization Technology; improves system flexibility and robustness for seamless migration of workloads
- Intel® Hyper-threading Technology; allows better data processing performance through simultaneous operation of virtual processors
- 15MB Intel® Smart Cache; accommodates easier and faster data accessing
- Intel® Turbo Boost 2.0 Technology; enables more performance under heavy workloads
- PCIe x16 and x8 slots; provides facility for better bus operations and graphics applications
Note (1): 2nd generation Intel® Core™ i7 (Sandy Bridge-E) processors require a new Socket R (LGA2011) Motherboard.
Note (2): A CPU cooling fan is not included with this CPU. In order to safeguard your warranty and achieve optimum performance we recommend purchasing an LGA 2011 compatible cooling fan.
Manufactured by: Intel
Warranty provided by: Intel
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: BX80619I73930K
UPC No: 735858224512
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:4, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.2500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: I69-3930
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Intel logos are registered trademarks of Intel. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.