NEC Display Windows 7 Pro Embedded Dual Core Atom Single-Board ComputerItem#: YYT1-10506262 | Model#: NET-SBC-04
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
NEC Display Windows 7 Pro Embedded Dual Core Atom Product Details
NEC Display Windows 7 Pro Embedded Dual Core Atom
The new NEC Display Windows 7 Pro Embedded Dual Core Atom is an ideal solution for your digital signage application. This powerful desktop is powered by an Atom Dual Core processor that runs at a 1.6GHz clock speed backed with 2GB RAM to deliver seamless computing performance to meet the requirement of the digital signage application. Plus, it offers a 160GB HDD of storage space capacity to save your tons of data and information. It features NVIDIA 9400M GPU to provide enticing visual to your advertisements and messages for a superior graphic performance. It offers a seamless integration without having the hassle of an external PC, cabling and power supply for more convenience. Additionally, you can display discrete images on two different displays from one SBC via a DVI-I output for maximum productivity. It runs on a Windows 7 Standard embedded Operating System that optimized to provide high-performance digital signage applications. The built-in Gigabit Ethernet allows you to connect to the available wired network. Its USB port enables seamless connection to any USB-enabled device while RS-232 is capable for remote control. Buy the new NEC Display Windows 7 Pro Embedded Dual Core Atom today!
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Atom Dual Core processor; provides seamless computing performance
- 160GB HDD; offers secure storage to your data
- NVIDIA GPU; delivers incredible graphics performance
- Dual DVI interface; enables connection to multiple display
- Window 7 Standard Embedded; exhibits high performance digital signage applications
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- Technology Guide: Basic PC & Notebook Cooling
- Technology Guide: Building Your Own PC
- Technology Guide: Memory Installation For Desktops And Servers
- Technology Guide: Why Back Up? The importance of protecting your data!
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 1 Installing The Motherboard
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 2 Installing The Drives
- Video: Build Your Own Computer Step-By-Step - Section 3 Connecting Your Cables
Manufactured by: NEC Display Solutions
Warranty provided by: NEC Display Solutions
Mfg Part No: NET-SBC-04
UPC No: 805736038125
Box Size: ( Length:16, Width:9, Depth:5)
Shipping Weight: 4.0000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: YYT1-10506262
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- NEC Display Solutions logos are registered trademarks of NEC Display Solutions. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.