Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Prod Bundle Product Details
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Prod Bundle
This Bundle Includes:
- Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card
- OfficeWork Software 70399803 System Essentials Software - Check It Registry Cleaner, SOS Online Backup, Check It Diagnostics, 1 Media (CD), OEM
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key - Qty:1
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card
With Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card, you and your kids can create great schoolwork and home projects from multi-page bibliographies to multimedia presentations. Capture ideas and set them apart with video-editing features and dynamic text effects. Then easily collaborate with classmates without being face-to-face thanks to new Web Apps tools. The results go well beyond expectations with a little inspiration, a lot of creativity and Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Enjoy flexibility—now you can easily post your Office documents online and access, share and edit them with Office Web Apps. It’s an ideal way to extend your Office 2010 experience to the Web.
- Work together—brainstorm ideas, share notes and work on documents with others simultaneously thanks to the new co-authoring tool in Word, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Find it on new Backstage™ view—replaces the traditional File menu to give you one go-to spot to conveniently save, open and print documents. Customize the tab commands to fit your individual needs so you can navigate tasks effortlessly.
- Programs you rely on—Microsoft® Office 2010 is an industry standard offering our latest, innovative tools to make your documents richer and more informative.
Microsoft Office Home and Student 2010 Product Key Card Features:
- Product Key, no Disc. For use with 1 new PC preloaded with Office 2010* (*Software download also available)
- Includes 2010 versions of Word, Excel®, PowerPoint® and OneNote®.
- Microsoft® Office Home and Student 2010 gives your family the tools to manage everything from home to homework.
- Enjoy powerful writing tools, new spreadsheet graph and analysis features and dynamic presentation capabilities.
- Edit and share videos right in PowerPoint—no need for additional software.
- The new Microsoft® Office Backstage™ view replaces the traditional File menu found on previous versions of Microsoft Office, to make it easier to navigate tasks, as well as access and manage files.
Enjoy the same great features you know and love with Office and get some new ones when you upgrade to Office 2010.
School fundraisers and neighborhood events come together efficiently when you use Word 2010. Create documents using new photo-editing features, lively text effects, then easily share them online and invite others to collaborate. Get more new features with Word 2010:
- Add impact to your document with new picture-editing tools.
- Better illustrate your ideas with diagrams by turning bullet-point lists into compelling SmartArt® graphics.
- Apply new formatting effects to your text such as shadow, bevel, glow and reflection.
- Capture and insert screenshots directly into your document.
- Communicate with ease in many languages with improved translation tools.
Saving for retirement, changing homes, cutting expenses—all are important financial decisions. Excel® 2010 offers useful direction with simple templates to help you build budgets and track expenses so you can focus on financial goals. Get more new tools with Excel® 2010:
- Highlight data trends by creating data charts in a single cell with new Sparklines.
- Find the right data quickly with new filter enhancement in PivotTable® views.
- Analyze data quickly. Highlight specific data with new and improved Conditional Formatting options.
- Display data in a dynamic and interactive way with PivotChart® views.
- Spend less time sifting through data—use the new search filter to narrow down pertinent data to display.
Pressed for time on a major assignment? Get ideas down fast with ready-made templates, new photo- and video-editing features and eye-catching transitions all with Microsoft® PowerPoint® 2010. Get more new features including:
- Embed and edit video files directly in your presentation.
- Set videos to fade in and out and apply a variety of video styles and formats.
- Broadcast your presentation online with new Broadcast Slide Show.
- Captivate your audience with new transitions and improved animations.
- Use slide sections to navigate, organize and print your presentation.
Gather a wealth of business information and resources all in one spot with OneNote® 2010. Post, share and edit notes with coworkers online so everyone can work at the same time with real-time updates. Get more new features with OneNote 2010:
- Use quick filing to organize notebooks, ideal when you’re working on multiple projects.
- Apply styles and formatting to selected text to another paragraph with the new Format Painter.
- See results as you type with improved Search functionality and view a prioritized list of Search results.
- Easily organize and jump between your notebooks with the improved notebook Navigation Bar.
- Take notes while working in Word, PowerPoint or in Internet Explorer and automatically link them.
- Computer and Processor – 500MHz or faster processor
- Memory – 256MB RAM; 512MB recommended for graphics features.
- Hard Disk – 3.0GB available disk space
- Display – 1024 x 576 or higher resolution monitor
- Operating System – Windows XP with Service Pack (SP) 3 (32-bit operating system (OS) only) or Windows Vista with SP1. Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, R2 with MSX ML 6.0, Windows Server 2008, or later 32- or 64-bit OS.
- Graphics – Graphics hardware acceleration requires a DirectX 9.0c graphics card with 64MB or more video memory.
- Additional Requirements – Certain Microsoft OneNote features require Windows Desktop Search 3.0, Windows Media Player 9.0, Microsoft ActiveSync 4.1, microphone, audio output device, video recording device, TWAIN-compatible digital camera or scanner; sharing notebooks requires users to be on the same network.
- Additional Requirements – Certain advanced functionality requires connectivity to Microsoft Exchange Server 2003, Microsoft SharePoint Server 2010, and/or Windows Server 2003 with SP1 running Windows SharePoint Services 4.0
- Additional Requirements – Certain features require Windows Search 4.0. Internet – Internet Explorer (IE) 6 or later, 32 bit browser only, IE7 or later required to receive broadcast presentations, Internet functionality requires an Internet connection.
- Multi-Touch – Multi-Touch features require Windows 7 and a touch enabled device. Inking – Certain inking features require Windows XP Tablet PC Edition or later. Speech – Speech recognition functionality requires a close-talk microphone and audio output device.
- Internet Fax – Internet Fax not available on Windows Vista Starter, Windows Vista Home Basic, or Windows Vista Home Premium.
- IRM- Information Rights Management features require access to a Windows 2003 Server with SP1 or later running Windows Rights Management Services.
- LiveID – Certain online functionality requires a Windows Live ID.
- Other – Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity; www.office.com/products.
- **GHz processor or faster and 1GB RAM or more recommended for OneNote Audio Search. Close-talking microphone required. Audio Search not available in all languages.
OfficeWork Software System Essentials Software - Qty:1
OfficeWork Software 70399803 System Essentials Software Bundle
Increase your efficiency and productivity with the OfficeWork Software 70399803 System Essentials Software Bundle. This bundle offers a complete solution for your office needs, it includes Check It Registry Cleaner, SOS Online Backup, and Check It Diagnostics. The Check It Registry Cleaner enhances your computers' speed and performance by locating, repairing and optimizing the Windows System Registry; while the SOS Online Backup allows you to create backup for five computers by using one account. The OfficeWork Software 70399803 System Essentials Software Bundle comes with a Check It Diagnostics that allows you to check and diagnose problems on your hard drive, USB ports, and Firewire®. Maximize your system performance with the OfficeWork Software 70399803 System Essentials Software Bundle. Order it now.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Check It Registry Cleaner; speeds up your system's speed and performance
- SOS Online Backup; allows you to create an online backup four five computers without the need of signing-in to multiple accounts
- Check It Diagnostics; find and repair problems on your PC's hardwares
Please Note: Product comes in one CD and in OEM packaging
Check It Registry Cleaner
Easily Boost Your Computer's Speed and Performance
CheckIt Registry Cleaner dramatically enhances your PC's performance by locating, repairing and optimizing the Windows System Registry.
Find and Fix Hidden Problems
File clutter left behind in the registry by deleted drivers and programs can cause error messages, program crashes, very slow startup times and system crashes. 94% of computers have potentially dangerous and corrupt files bogging them down and keeping them from performing at their top speed. CheckIt Registry Cleaner locates these bad files and repairs or removes them, improving your PC's stability and performance.
CheckIt Gives You Control
Scan when the system boots up, scan when you launch CheckIt Registry Cleaner, or even start from the system tray. CheckIt Registry Cleaner makes automatic back-ups for all changes made to your PC.
Easily Undo Any Changes
Need to undo? You can restore any changes made by CheckIt Registry Cleaner. CheckIt displays a list with dates and times of all changes made to the registry. Choose an Undo File based on the date and time.
Easily Perform Critical Maintenance
The system registry is one of the most vital components of your PC. CheckIt Registry Cleaner safely scans and repairs the registry, eliminating error messages, program crashes and slow startup times.
Improve Your PC's Stability
PC applications are bogged down by corrupt registries. CheckIt Registry Cleaner cleans out these files and enhances your PC's performance.
Fix and Find Hidden Problems
Shed light on files and clutter left behind by deleted drivers and programs that corrupt Windows registry settings. CheckIt Registry Cleaner quickly identifies and repairs missing and invalid references, corrupt hardware drivers, orphaned startup programs and more.
SOS BackupSOS lets you backup up to five computers with one, simple account. With SOS Online Backup, all of your PCs are simply managed; no more juggling multiple accounts.
Check It Diagnostics
Discover Hidden Issues Before Disaster Strikes
Don't replace it, fix it! Get ahead of hardware failures, prevent surprises and eliminate errors and crashes by diagnosing and troubleshooting many hardware and system problems. Fix codecs, drivers, and system software registry. CheckIt Diagnostics helps prolong the life of your PC and components, and saves money by avoiding unnecessary upgrades.
Diagnose More Than Just Your PC–Find and Repair More Problems on More Hardware
The new CheckIt Diagnostics extends beyond your PC. Now you can diagnose problems with your hard drive and find problems with USB, FireWire® and other ports, as well as routers. CheckIt Diagnostics also tests connections to the latest hardware and plug-and-play devices like web, video and digital cameras, MP3 players, wireless modems, Windows® Mobile devices, printers, scanners and more.
Find Out Why Your Computer Is Freezing Or Crashing
Hearing strange noises from your hard drive? Track down performance issues by running CheckIt Diagnostics' hardware, storage and memory tests to troubleshoot long lag times and frozen schemes.
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: Microsoft
Warranty provided by: Microsoft
UPC No: 890552632596
Mfg Part No: 79G-02020 Bundle
( Length:0, Width:0, Depth:0)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Microsoft logos are registered trademarks of Microsoft. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.