Viewsonic PJD6223 Networkable XGA DLP Projector - 2700 ANSI Lumens, 1024 x 768, 4:3, 4000:1 Dynamic, HDMI, VGA, USB, 3D Ready, 5.7 lb.Item#: V18-6223 | Model#: PJD6223
Currently Out Of Stock!
You May Consider This Alternative
Viewsonic PJD6223 Networkable XGA DLP Projector Product Details
Viewsonic PJD6223 Networkable XGA DLP Projector
The Viewsonic PJD6223 Networkable XGA DLP Projector is an advanced networkable DLP projector which is equipped with Crestron® built-in e-Control™ and RoomView Express™, making it ideal for classroom and corporate environments. The new Viewsonic PJD6223 Networkable XGA DLP Projector incorporates BrilliantColor™ technology to produce more vibrant colors, while 2700 ANSI lumens and 4000:1 high contrast ratio make the Viewsonic PJD6223 Networkable XGA DLP Projector shine in virtually any lighting situation. With Smart ECO™ technology, it allows the presenters to dim the image for control of audience focus, while saving up to 70% energy in use. It’s also packed with features like HDMI, network management, 120Hz/3D-ready and 10-watt speaker.
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Bright in virtually any setting with 2,700 lumens
- HDMI true digital connectivity
- 3D-ready powered by DLP® Link™ technology
- Give greener presentations and save
- Network monitoring and control
A Closer Look:
- Bright in virtually any setting with 2,700 lumens - Packed 2,700 lumens with 4000:1 high contrast (DCR) make this the perfect choice for classrooms and conference rooms.
- HDMI true digital connectivity - HDMI is the highest and future-proof video standard, guaranteed for true digital picture clarity.
- Smart ECO™ technology - Presenters can easily control audience focus by dimming the image up to 70% with Smart ECO™ button on the remote.
- Network monitoring and control - IT admin can monitor, manage and schedule the projector remotely and receive alerts of projector status with integrated Crestron® e-Control™ system and RoomView Express™ management software.
- Long lamp life 6,000 hours - The new advanced lamp technology extends the lamp life up to 6,000 hours* and saves on maintenance costs.
- 3D-ready powered by DLP® Link™ technology - Supports up to 120Hz frame rate.
- Give greener presentations and save - Use energy-saving Eco-mode to lower power consumption, extend lamp life and reduce noise. Filter-less design for saving maintenance costs and labor.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: ViewSonic
Warranty provided by: ViewSonic
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: PJD6223
UPC No: 766907567113
Box Size: ( Length:14, Width:7, Depth:13)
Shipping Weight: 8.4500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: V18-6223
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- ViewSonic logos are registered trademarks of ViewSonic. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.