SYX SG-130 Gaming PC - INTEL CORE i7 2600k 3.4 GHz, Genuine Windows® 7 Professional 64 Bit, DUAL - 1GB RADEON HD6770 GFX, 16GB DDR3, 2TB 7200rpm HDD, BLURAY, ASUS Z68 MB, Liquid CoolingItem#: SYX-1114 | Model#: SYX-1114
SYX SG-130 Gaming PC - INTEL CORE i7, DUAL 1GB GFX Product Details
SYX Venture SG-130 Gaming PC
The SYX SG-130 is a value gamer that packs punch. Featuring an Intel® 2nd Generation Core™ i7 2600K processor that Turbo Boosts to a blazing 3.8GHz when your computer is hungry for more power. One of the best video card configurations on the planet in Dual Radeon HD 6770's in Crossfire configuration, 16GB of fast DDR3 memory providing you with huge amounts of memory whether you're a multitasking fool or want to make sure your gaming experience is the best. A 2TB 7200 RPM Hard Drive offers an incredible amount of storage space. All of this is tied together with Windows 7 Professional which includes all of the features found in Windows 7 Home Premium. Game with the SG-130 and you're ready to game with the best.
Play games in astonishing detail. Games such as World of Warcraft®, Rift®, Star Wars®: The Old Republic™, Call of Duty® series, the Battlefield® Series, and more! Plus with the ATI Eyefinity technology, play some of your favorite games on up to three monitors!
What It Is and Why You Need It:
- Intel Core i7 Quad-Core Processor featuring 8 threads
- Windows 7 Professional 64-Bit
- Liquid Cooling
- Assembled and Supported in the USA
- Dual Radeon 6770 Video Card in Crossfire Configuration
- 750 Watt Power Supply
- 16GB of DDR3 Memory
- Intel® Turbo Boost Technology 2.0
Provide even more performance when needed. Automatically allows processor cores to run faster than the base operating frequency if it's operating below power, current, and temperature specification limits to dynamically increasing performance. What's this mean? It's a built in feature by Intel that allows your computer to safely overclock itself allowing for even more performance.
The Intel Core i7 Processor delivers performance automatically when you need it with Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0. The 2nd gen Intel® Core™ processor family delivers a visibly smarter PC experience. Improved performance, greater adaptability, and unique visual features combine for a better computing experience you can feel.
Genuine Microsoft Windows®
- Operating System: Genuine Microsoft Windows® 7 Professional 64-Bit Designed to deliver the ultimate immersive HD gaming and computing, the Radeon HD 6770 Video Card provides fast frame rates and crisp image quality to give gamers every advantage. The Radeon HD 6770 Video Card offer incredible HD gaming performance for the latest DirectX® 11 games and applications. Using ATI Eyefinity multi-monitor support,the Radeon HD 6770 Video Card makes multitasking a breeze. With ATI Stream technology the HD 6700s can accelerate the most demanding applications.
- Start-up Operating System: Genuine Microsoft Windows® 7 Professional 64-Bit
World of Warcraft is registered trademark of Blizzard Entertainment Inc. Rift is registered Trademark of Trion Worlds. Star Wars is registered trademark of Lucasfilms Ltd. The Old Republic is a trademark of Lucasfilm Entertainment Company Ltd. Call of Duty is a registered trademark of Activision Publishing Inc. and Battlefield is a registered trademark of EA Digital Illusions. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Systemax
Warranty provided by: Systemax
Limited Warranty: 12 months parts; 12 months labor
Mfg Part No: SYX-1114
UPC No: 890552570584
Box Size: ( Length:24, Width:17, Depth:25)
Shipping Weight: 40.6000 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 46pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: SYX-1114
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Systemax logos are registered trademarks of Systemax. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.