Logitech 960-000695 C260 Webcam Product Details
Logitech 960-000695 C260 Webcam
The Logitech 960-000695 C260 Webcam offers widescreen video calling that’s simple—on most major IMs, including Logitech Vid HD. With the Logitech 960-000695 C260 Webcam, you’ll experience rich, vibrant images and fluid widescreen (16:9) video calls on most major IMs and Logitech Vid HD. Your friends and family will see you in lifelike detail with 3-megapixel photos. You'll be heard loud and clear thanks to a built-in microphone of the Logitech 960-000695 C260 Webcam that reduces background noise.
What It Is And Why You Need It
- Widescreen (16:9) video calling; supports most major instant messaging applications and Logitech Vid™ HD.
- USB 2.0 interface; easy to connect to your PC
A Closer Look:
- Video calling (1280 x 720 pixels) with recommended system
- Video capture: Up to 1280 x 720 pixels
- Photos: Up to 3.0 megapixels (software enhanced)
- Built-in mic with Logitech RightSound™ technology
- Hi-Speed USB 2.0 certified (recommended)
- Universal clip fits laptops, LCD or CRT monitors
For video calling and recording
- 2.4 GHz Intel® Core™2 Duo
- 2 GB RAM
- 200 MB hard drive space
- USB 2.0 port
- 1 Mbps upload speed or higher
- 1280 x 720 screen resolution
- Includes Logitech Vid HD
Now video calling is free, fast and easy for you and anyone you want to talk to. It’s built into your webcam setup, so you can call right away.
- RightLight technology
It automatically adjusts the image during your call, so you look your best even in dim light.
- Free video editing software
Logitech has teamed up with MAGIX to offer MAGIX Photo Manager 9 and MAGIX Video Easy with your new Logitech webcam. And they’re free.
- 3-megapixel snapshots
It’s easy to take snapshots when you don’t have time for a video call (software enhanced).
- Built-in mic with RightSound
It gives you clear conversations without annoying background noise.
- IM compatibility
Works with Skype, Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo! Messenger, AOL Instant Messenger (AIM) and other popular instant messaging applications.
Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM or more
- 200 MB hard drive space
- Internet connection
- USB 1.1 port (2.0 recommended)
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: Logitech
Warranty provided by: Logitech
Limited Warranty: 24 months parts; months labor
Mfg Part No: 960-000695
UPC No: 097855070814
Box Size: ( Length:8, Width:6, Depth:3)
Shipping Weight: 0.4500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: L23-8233
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- Logitech logos are registered trademarks of Logitech. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.