eVGA GeForce 6200 Product Details
eVGA GeForce 6200 Video Card
NVIDIA introduces the GeForce™ 6200 GPUs, featuring a revolutionary design that delivers best-in-class performance on today’s hottest games and applications. The only GPU in its class to support Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0, the GeForce 6200 powers the latest effects without compromising performance. In addition, support for the latest bus architecture—AGP—increases both graphics and overall system performance.
EVGA video cards have attained "Designed for Windows XP" certification. These video cards have passed rigorous testing and take full advantage of all of the features and capabilities that Microsoft Windows XP.
Driver Architecture (UDA)
EVGA's New Warranty Program
A Closer Look
- CineFX 3.0 Engine
Powers the next generation of cinematic realism. Full support for Microsoft® DirectX® 9.0 Shader Model 3.0 enables stunning and complex special effects. Next-generation shader architecture delivers faster and smoother gameplay.
- Intellisample 3.0 Technology
The industry’s fastest antialiasing delivers ultra-realistic visuals, with no jagged edges, at lightning-fast speeds. Visual quality is taken to new heights through a new rotated grid sampling pattern.
- Unified Driver Architecture (UDA)
Part of the NVIDIA Forceware unified software environment (USE). The NVIDIA UDA guarantees forward and backward compatibility with software drivers. Simplifies upgrading to a new NVIDIA product because all NVIDIA products work with the same driver software.
- nView Multi-Display Technology
The nView hardware and software technology combination delivers maximum flexibility for multi-display options, and provides unprecedented end-user control of the desktop experience. NVIDIA GPUs are enabled to support multi-displays, but graphics cards vary. Please verify multi-display support in the graphics card before purchasing.
- Digital Vibrance Control 3.0
Allows the user to adjust color controls digitally to compensate for the lighting conditions of their workspace, in order to achieve accurate, bright colors in all conditions.
- eVGA GeForce 6200 Video Card
- Drivers & Utilties CD
- S-Video Cable
- Power Cable
- VGA Adapter
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
- eVGA Geforce6200 Specsheet
- nVidia Accuview Antialiasing Tech Brief
- NVIDIA AGP 8x Tech Brief
- NVIDIA Display Properties Guide
- nVidia Lightspeed Memory Architecture II Tech Brief
- NVIDIA nView Desktop Manager Guide
- NVIDIA nView Multi-Display Tech Brief
- nVidia Video Processing Engine Tech Brief
- Technology Guide: Dual Monitors
- Video Card FAQs
- Video Card Installation Guide
Manufactured by: EVGA
Warranty provided by: EVGA
UPC No: 819829003570
Mfg Part No: 256-A8-N327-LX
( Length:12, Width:8, Depth:2)
Shipping Weight: 0.8500 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- EVGA logos are registered trademarks of EVGA. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.