AMD FD6100WMGUSBX FX-6100 Processor - Six Core, 8MB L3 Cache, 6MB L2 Cache, 3.30GHz (3.90GHz Max Turbo), Socket AM3+, 95W, Fan, Unlocked, RetailItem#: A79-6100 | Model#: FD6100WMGUSBX
AMD FX-6100 3.30 GHz Six Core AM3+ Unlocked CPU Product Details
AMD FD6100WMGUSBX FX-6100 Processor
Get the perfect balance between Cores and Speed and experience responsive game play and mega-tasking performance with the new AMD FX 6-Core Processors. Get an AMD FD6100WMGUSBX FX-6100 Processor in your system. AMD FX Processors deliver an entirely new level of performance while minimizing power usage. The AMD FD6100WMGUSBX FX-6100 Processor features a new architecture developed from the ground up. All AMD FX Processors are unlocked, overclockable and ultra compact.
VISION FX Technology
Combine the AMD FD6100WMGUSBX FX-6100 Processor chipset with an AMD Radeon HD 6800/6900 Series Graphics Processor to form the high-performance platform (VISION FX Technology from AMD) featuring Microsoft® DirectX® 11 for maximum detail and responsiveness and Immersive multi-monitor capabilities with AMD Eyefinity Technology.
What It Is And Why You Need It:
- Fully unlocked and overclockable from factory!
- Overclock for a big boost in performance and speed.
- More speed when you need it most with AMD Turbo CORE Technology.
- Maximum power available from virtually every core configuration.
- Aggressive performance for intensive applications like video editing and 3D modeling.
- Delivers advanced performance with lower power requirements.
- Maximum multitasking and super-fast, unrestrained data flow.
Note: AMD FX Processors require an AMD 9-Series motherboard with socket AM3+; these processors are not backward compatible with previous generation motherboards.
Overclocking capabilities — Unlocked for a big boost in performance and speed.
“Bulldozer” architecture — Designed to increase core communication for unparalleled multitasking and pure core performance.
AMD Turbo CORE Technology — A burst of speed for the task at hand. Delivers dynamic core performance boosts depending on users’ workload at frequencies of up to 900MHz faster.
AMD OverDrive™ software — Tuning controls to push performance to the limits and monitors system stability when overclocking.
32nm die shrink — Stable and smooth performance with impressive energy efficiency.
Advanced Instruction Support — accelerates a new generation of applications: SSE3, SSE4.1/4.2, AVX, AES, XOP, FMA4
Larger Caches — increase everyday performance with support up to 6MB L2 Cache and 8MB L3 Cache.
Manufactured by: AMD
Warranty provided by: AMD
Limited Warranty: 36 months parts; 36 months labor
Mfg Part No: FD6100WMGUSBX
UPC No: 730143300926
Box Size: ( Length:5, Width:5, Depth:4)
Shipping Weight: 1.2000 pound(s)
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: A79-6100
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- AMD logos are registered trademarks of AMD. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.