Tripp Lite 6-Foot PS/2 KVM Cable Kit Product Details
Tripp Lite 6-ft. KVM Switch Cable
Tripp Lite's 6-ft. PS/2 (3-in-1) KVM cable kit is designed to connect a PS/2 computer or a console converter to Tripp Lite's NetDirector KVM switches (Model # B020-008, B020-016 and B022-016), and new Slim KVM's, B022-002-KT-R & B022-004-R. This premium 3-in-1 cable provides superior performance and cable management. It consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit. This low profile cable is incredibly flexible making cable management a breeze. All cables are manufactured from superior molded cable with integral strain relief and foil shielding for maximum EMI/RFI protection. Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life.
- Lenght: 6-ft.
- Connector A: HD15 (Male).
- Connector B: (x2) MiniDIN6 (Male).
- Input Connector: Custom HD15 (Male).
- Connects a PS/2 computer or a console converter to a Tripp Lite NetDirector KVM switch (Model # B020-008, B020-016 and B022-016), and new Slim KVM's, B022-002-KT-R & B022-004-R.
- 6-ft. 3-in-1 cable consists of two PS/2 keyboard/mouse cables and a monitor cable bonded into a single unit
- Provides superior performance and cable management
- Molded ends with easy-grip textured overmold
- Low profile cable is super flexible and easy to control
- Superior molded cable with integral strain relief and double shielding (foil and braid) for maximum EMI/RFI protection
- Tripp Lite warrants this product to be free from defects in materials and workmanship for life
THIS PRODUCT SHIPS IN OEM PACKAGING - GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN
Manufacturers sometimes offer discounts when large quantities of products are purchased without fancy, colorful, retail packaging. We take advantage of these opportunities to bring you the same quality, retail product at a lower price. Retail packaging is designed to look good on a store shelf and attract your attention. It frequently includes more paper, plastic and cardboard than needed. OEM packaging is not as visually attractive but is far more economical and because OEM packaging uses less paper, plastic, ink and cardboard it creates less waste and is better for the environment. Although OEM packaged product ships in a plain white or brown box you can be assured it is the same quality product as the retail packaged version. Buying OEM packaged products saves you money and helps save the planet…GO GREEN AND SAVE GREEN. Included accessories, software, documentation, and manufacturer warranties on OEM products may vary from retail versions. Please review our detailed specifications and photo gallery for included accessories and see below for warranty information.
Manufactured by: TrippLite
Warranty provided by: TrippLite
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: P774-006
UPC No: 037332118776
Box Size: ( Length:9, Width:6, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.3500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: T105-1200
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- TrippLite logos are registered trademarks of TrippLite. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.