Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat6 Snagless Patch Cable Product Details
Cables To Go 3-Foot Cat6 550Mhz Snagless Patch Cable, White
More room for your information to travel at faster speeds. Designed to handle the high bandwidth needs of transferring video, sound and data, Cat6 is the next generation of network cables. A perfect replacement for your Cat5E cable when it no longer supports the bandwidth you need to carry information to and from your personal computer or network. Get more out of your network cable with Cat6.
- Molded, Snag-Free boot prevents unwanted cable snags
- Gigabit 1000 BASE-T; 100 BASE-T; 10 BASE-T (IEEE 802.3)
- 4/16 Mbps Token Ring (IEEE 802.5); 100 VG-AnyLAN
- 100 Mbps TP-PMD (ANSI X3T9.5); 55/155 Mbps ATM
- Voice; T1
- High bandwidth applications such as 622 ATM, Wideband
- Designed For: Network Adapters, Hubs, Switches, Routers, DSL/Cable Modems, Patch Panels and other twisted-pair applications
- Certifications: UL Listed
- Standard: Category 6 TIA/EIA- 568-B-2.1, draft 9
- Weight: 0.12 lbs
Additional Resources: Product Manuals
Manufactured by: C2G
Warranty provided by: C2G
Limited Warranty: This product has a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Mfg Part No: 27161
UPC No: 757120271611
Box Size: ( Length:4, Width:5, Depth:1)
Shipping Weight: 0.0500 pound(s)
Dimensional Weight: 1pounds
What is Dimensional weight?
Click here for full warranty and support information
- Limited Warranty: A full text version of the limited warranty
may be obtained by mailing a self addressed, stamped envelope to the
address below and requesting the warranty for item number: C184-27161
7795 W. Flagler St. Suite 35
Miami, FL. 33144
- C2G logos are registered trademarks of C2G. All others trademarks and copyrights mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.